Author Topic: Copying a whole topic  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Haru

• Posty McPostington
  • Mentally unstable like a fox.
    • View Profile
Copying a whole topic
« on: September 26, 2013, 03:12:14 PM »
Is there a way to make a copy of an entire topic for my hard drive? I would like to do that for my pbp game in the DFRPG section. 69 pages is pretty much, so I would like to avoid copying everything by hand. Is there a program or something like that for copying a thread out of a board like that? I don't really care about the format it's going to be in, just that I can have a copy for myself.
“Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?”
― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
Re: Copying a whole topic
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 09:05:05 PM »
If you click in the option "print" (in the right side of the screen) it generates something like a long webpage that you can save.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Haru

• Posty McPostington
  • Mentally unstable like a fox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 09:13:25 PM »
Yay, that works. I have to safe the Source Code, otherwise it won't show the things I've written in spoilers, but now I have it safe and sound on my computer.
Thank you very much. :)
“Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?”
― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 09:19:06 PM »
You are welcome  :)
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)