Author Topic: BattleTech: Onslaught - Tales from the Clan Invasion!  (Read 1273 times)

Offline trboturtle

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Trboturtle's writing pad
BattleTech: Onslaught - Tales from the Clan Invasion!
« on: September 12, 2013, 08:48:10 PM »
If anyone wonders what stories I write, you can now find out!  ;D

BattleTech: Onslaught - Tales from the Clan Invasion!

From the Amazon page:

In 1990 Michael A. Stackpole's novel Lethal Heritage introduced readers to the Clans, genetically enhanced MechWarriors from beyond the Periphery who returned to the Inner Sphere to conquer the Successor States. With advanced BattleMechs and unstoppable skills, they crushed all who stood in their way — changing the BattleTech universe forever.

Now, in Onslaught: Tales of the Clan Invasion!, seven stories have been gathered from the BattleCorps fiction website to showcase this universe-altering event. Seven stories of incredible attacks from beyond known space. Seven stories of unremitting heroism in the face of defeat.

Seven stories of the onslaught of the Clans.

My story in the collection is "My Father's Sword" a story bout family and duty. Hope you take a look!

Craig

Author of 25+ stories for Battlecorps.com, the official website for Battletech canon stories.
Co-author of "Outcasts Ops: African Firestorm," "Outcast Ops: Red Ice," & "Outcast Ops: Watchlist"
http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com