Author Topic: Weird page change  (Read 6901 times)

Offline Zygoptera

• Conversationalist
  • Alright, do that voodoo that you do, not very well
    • View Profile
Weird page change
« on: July 05, 2007, 05:27:30 AM »
Hi y'all. I don't even know how to really describe this in a way that'll make sense but hopefully one of y'all will get my problem and help me out. I was trying to just right click and push "t" to open up a thread as another tab, but I pushed what I think was "g" and now the jim-butcher site looks all funny. Lots of text became white colored, when I pull up the forum page, there's nothing showing in the boxes on the left anymore (I think there used to be a triangle in it before), and when I go into one of the topic pages, nothing shows up in the first two boxes on the left and nothing shows up on the very right where there used to say something about going to the last page. I tried doing right click and "g" again, but it didn't go back to normal. I pushed reload and it's still the same. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and how I can get this to go back to normal? Thanks!

Oh, and also, this seems to be a problem only for this website now. (Though for some strange reason, it may possibly also done weird stuff to my excel program.) God I hate computers so much.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 06:22:38 AM by Zygoptera »
Cave ab homine unius libri

Great Ruler of the Regions Where Things Freeze Solid And Fall Off