3 (2.9%)
None of the above.
9 (8.7%)
Nemesis is involved
32 (30.8%)
Injun Joe
2 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Connections pt. 2: Suspect for SF-FM-BR-LH (Cold Days Spoilers)  (Read 20829 times)

Offline Cenphx

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Connections pt. 2: Suspect for SF-FM-BR-LH (Cold Days Spoilers)
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2012, 06:06:51 PM »
Ok, I found the reference. Its in ch 30 of FM-Denton and Harry are talking about how the belts have led the FBI agents to kill people and they sent Harry after the lycanthropes. Denton says 'After the deaths (the people the FBI agents killed the month before), I was warned about a governing body. A sort of magic police. The White Council. That you worked for them.'.  So Denton was given the belts and killed people. Then someone warned him about the WC. Assuming he wasnt being helped by 2 unrelated people, whoever helped him was not hands off. Therefore, if it was Cowl, he shouldve known more then he did in DB.

wizard nelson

« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2012, 06:07:44 PM »
i can agree with you that  luccio being the real target in tc , but  i think the is more to the story then that  she had been with harry for over a year,  so the question is  why get rid of a tool no one suspects unless that tools job is done? so what did she do to harry that  she wasn't need any more?
i already explained this in my original post, its to place morgan as head warden. notice in the past few books the wardens are getting out of council control? it would have avoided this situation too. its a direct result of the failure to replace luccio.

Offline Ben de Wal

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2012, 06:08:24 PM »
yea i've been skimming TC recently. thought it odd nobody comments on luccio being the real target. morgan was an accident. lol one i think backfired on peabody and probably the merlin spectacularly.. it explains why the merlin is going silently insane over whats going down. ;D
well i wonder if  the idea was to take out luccio  and morgin it in the same  swoop morgin did havea couple mill in the bank that he didn't know about

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
  • Duck of The Black Court
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2012, 06:09:54 PM »
i already explained this in my original post, its to place morgan as head warden. notice in the past few books the wardens are getting out of council control? it would have avoided this situation too. its a direct result of the failure to replace luccio.

the thing about luccio that always got to me is that the voice she hears in her dreams is female..

ive thought before that there were two seperate mind messes with luccio: the stuff peabody was doing and the stuff someone else was doing, to make her love harry.

:)

Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

That's been disabled. But I can still CALL you Fup Duck. -Shecky

wizard nelson

« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2012, 06:10:30 PM »
well i wonder if  the idea was to take out luccio  and morgin it in the same  swoop morgin did havea couple mill in the bank that he didn't know about
that was quickly set up after morgan became implemented in the murder instead. probably they were on standby to be used against luccio at first.

wizard nelson

« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2012, 06:11:07 PM »
the thing about luccio that always got to me is that the voice she hears in her dreams is female..

ive thought before that there were two seperate mind messes with luccio: the stuff peabody was doing and the stuff someone else was doing, to make her love harry.

ummm what dreams?

Offline Ben de Wal

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2012, 06:12:44 PM »
ummm what dreams?
ditto!
that was quickly set up after morgan became implemented in the murder instead. probably they were on standby to be used against luccio at first.
seem kinda week why take out one power figure when you can take2 outfor the price of one

wizard nelson

« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2012, 06:16:21 PM »
ditto! seem kinda week why take out one power figure when you can take2 outfor the price of one
and in what situation do you see them taking out the both? ??? thats a WEAK theory.... :P

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
  • Duck of The Black Court
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2012, 06:18:42 PM »
ummm what dreams?

In WN, when Harry and luccio are flirting in the flashback. Luccio mentions she cant sleep, becuase of strange dreams and memmories that arent hers, and a womans voice..

she thinks its residual memmories of the original body, but now that we know her mind has been messed with..
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

That's been disabled. But I can still CALL you Fup Duck. -Shecky

Offline Ben de Wal

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2012, 06:21:46 PM »
In WN, when Harry and luccio are flirting in the flashback. Luccio mentions she cant sleep, becuase of strange dreams and memmories that arent hers, and a womans voice..

she thinks its residual memmories of the original body, but now that we know her mind has been messed with..
aww could be
 luccio getting caught  morging being her accomplice  with the mill in the bank and the phone records  whats the saying to heads fall almost as fast as one?

Offline Ben de Wal

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2012, 06:47:27 PM »

i still say that there was more to  luccio  relationship with harry then keeping tabs on him

Offline Cenphx

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2012, 06:53:17 PM »
I wonder if this forced love thing between Harry and Luccio has any distant connection to the experiments that resulted in the love belts? Using mind magic to force two people to love each other? Love Hurts happens between TC and Changes, so it must've started a bit before that... Hmmm

Offline lilylis

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2012, 12:54:43 AM »
Ok, I found the reference. Its in ch 30 of FM-Denton and Harry are talking about how the belts have led the FBI agents to kill people and they sent Harry after the lycanthropes. Denton says 'After the deaths (the people the FBI agents killed the month before), I was warned about a governing body. A sort of magic police. The White Council. That you worked for them.'.  So Denton was given the belts and killed people. Then someone warned him about the WC. Assuming he wasnt being helped by 2 unrelated people, whoever helped him was not hands off. Therefore, if it was Cowl, he shouldve known more then he did in DB.

Perhaps. But Harry wasn't all that powerful in Fool Moon or in Storm Front for that matter. In Storm Front...he didn't even use magic to take down Victor Sells. As for Fool Moon, sure  he knew about Harry...but not why the WC was so worried about Harry...he just didn't see Harry's strengths.... even in SK... Harry was just lucky and a little bit smart.  He didn't really take on the Summer Lady...he just bribed alot of dewdrop fae to do it.
"I have a monster under my bed, and it's Mouse.…There was another one there but me and Mouse slayerized it. --Maggie Dresden

Offline Ben de Wal

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2012, 01:06:18 AM »

Perhaps. But Harry wasn't all that powerful in Fool Moon or in Storm Front for that matter. In Storm Front...he didn't even use magic to take down Victor Sells. As for Fool Moon, sure  he knew about Harry...but not why the WC was so worried about Harry...he just didn't see Harry's strengths.... even in SK... Harry was just lucky and a little bit smart.  He didn't really take on the Summer Lady...he just bribed alot of dewdrop fae to do it.
knowledge is power lol harrys  no more stong  in changes  as he was in storm front he just better at using his magic

Offline lilylis

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2012, 01:11:47 AM »
  harrys  no more stong  in changes  as he was in storm front he just better at using his magic
I disagree with that. Harry has had several power ups since SF.  He has worked out more physically and with his magic...he also now has Soul Fire and is a fare hand at magic he never could use before...thanks to training an apprentice. He is a much stronger man and wizard...and now he also has the mantle of WK...which happened in Changes.
"I have a monster under my bed, and it's Mouse.…There was another one there but me and Mouse slayerized it. --Maggie Dresden