Author Topic: Gleemax Advisory Board  (Read 7361 times)

Offline SQuigley316

• Participant
    • View Profile
Gleemax Advisory Board
« on: June 13, 2007, 12:04:40 AM »
I just wanted to point out that Wizards of the Coast has this new community they are starting for gamers called Gleemax.  In their message to the community in general they make strong mentioning that this will be for the Gaming Community in general rather than just D&D and WotC Products and go as far as to setting up an Advisory Board which they want to be made up of people in the industry as well as fans. 

My own gaming background really doesn't cut it or add much to any type of board but I think it would be great to get someone who is really behind the Dresden RPG and Dresden Files in general involved so as we as a community have a voice.

The website is Gleemax.com, just throwing it out there.

Offline 13x13

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Slacker by Birth, Genius by Choice
Re: Gleemax Advisory Board
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 04:14:55 PM »
I would just like to say that is the sorriest most pathetic name for a DnD website I have ever heard.

Offline iago

• The Merlin
  • Posty McPostington
  • I'm the site administrator.
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Fredly
Re: Gleemax Advisory Board
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 04:25:31 PM »
I would just like to say that is the sorriest most pathetic name for a DnD website I have ever heard.

It's based on an old in-joke.  When they got bought by ... I forget if it was WOTC or the current owners ... someone asked if there were any changes over there, and someone responded with "We've been taken over by a brain in a jar named Gleemax".

Go to the front page of www.gleemax.com and you'll see that brain in that jar. :)
Fred Hicks
I own the board. If I start talking in my moderator voice, expect the Fist of God to be close on my heels. Red is my Fist of God voice.
www.evilhat.com * www.dresdenfilesrpg.com
Support this site: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/