Poll

Will you be there?  http://writeoncon.com/  NYC online & FREE

Yes, never attended before
1 (33.3%)
Yes, I plan to lurk like last year
0 (0%)
Yes, I meant to last year, but .... :-)
1 (33.3%)
Nope, too much pressure - hey what freaking pressure?
0 (0%)
Nope, because I'm an IDIOT!
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: August 15, 2012, 06:24:21 PM

Author Topic: WriteOnCon.com best writer's conference ever and it's free online 8/14 & 8/15  (Read 1220 times)

Offline meg_evonne

• Posty McPostington
  • With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony
    • View Profile
I'll be around when possible with work schedule under megedobson. Yeah, I guess at 59 that I am now grown up. I'm not using meg_evonne...  Hope to see you there. Check out site now as there are some possibilities to get a query letter out for crit and for ninja agents to review. Also a quick check showed a 1st 100 words crit too.
"Calypso was offerin' Odysseus immortality, darlin'. Penelope offered him endurin' love. I myself just wanted some company." John Henry (Doc) Holliday from "Doc" by Mary Dorla Russell
Photo from Avatar.com by the Domestic Goddess

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
Why can they never do these awesome things on the weekends when I dont have to be at work?
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline meg_evonne

• Posty McPostington
  • With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony
    • View Profile
I think it's because the editors and agents are doing it on business time.  :-(  Still that makes sense for them and they are doing it for free!  All of it will be available on line after the fact. You can go in and see the transcripts etc. You can still participate that way.
"Calypso was offerin' Odysseus immortality, darlin'. Penelope offered him endurin' love. I myself just wanted some company." John Henry (Doc) Holliday from "Doc" by Mary Dorla Russell
Photo from Avatar.com by the Domestic Goddess