Author Topic: Survey's  (Read 1548 times)

Offline unsurmountable

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Survey's
« on: February 29, 2012, 05:08:58 PM »
I know this is an uncommon request about an infrequently used feature but i wanted to make it anyway.
Might it be possible to recast your vote on a survey?  I recently voted on the "Little Chicago, Solved" thread and have since changed my opinion, however the numbers still reflect my previous vote.  It's silly that i'm even requesting this as really, it's a forum, who really cares that much. But that thread is what really started me posting here after lurking for a year, it's a little dear to my heart.

Thanks for your consideration.
DV Unsurmountable v1.0 YR3 FM1.5 BK++ RP JB TH+ WG+(++) CL++ SW BC MC+(++)(--) SH[Molly+++++, Elaine+++, Murphy++, Lara+, Maeve++++, !Mavra------] !Molly<->Mab--------- LC->FutureHarry+++++

Dresden Files Geek Code

cenwolfgirl

Re: Survey's
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 07:25:00 PM »
it is frequently used in the bar
no not unles the person who set up the servay / poll says people can have more then one vote when they set it up
i started a poll and had to say how many vots each person was alowed witch is why i know sorry
however you can still post in that thread and as they are enonimuse you can exspres how your vote is changend and maybe some one whos not coted yet will be swayed to your side of the argument insead.

i hope this helps  :)

Offline knnn

• Special Collections Division
  • Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Survey's
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 07:37:28 PM »
If you ask the person who put the poll up in the first place, I believe it's possible to change things so that you're allowed to change your vote at any point.  Just PM the person or ask for it in the thread.
DV Geek code:

DV knnn v1.2 YR4 FR3 BK++ RP+ JB+ TH WG+ CL(+) SW++++ BC- MC---(+) SH[Murphy+, Molly+]

Find out your Dresden Files "Purity" score: http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity.html