Author Topic: Weird - caught us in mid conversation.  (Read 473115 times)

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
  • Duck of The Black Court
    • View Profile
Re: Weird - caught us in mid conversation.
« Reply #2880 on: February 19, 2012, 08:05:42 PM »
GW i think i should sine up
and i noticed the warden in the room i was trying to stop them but no one noteces me ether sigh

we notice you. But grey tried to execute me! twice in 24 hours! I get killed more often then kenny!
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

That's been disabled. But I can still CALL you Fup Duck. -Shecky

Offline Snowleopard

• Needs A Life
  • Small but sneaky.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: February 19, 2012, 08:06:41 PM »
^
Or Sean Bean! ;D ;D

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
  • For those who wander but are not lost!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: February 19, 2012, 08:06:55 PM »
Bye Snow Thanks

Only because you deserved it Duckie  ;)
Sir  Reginald.
I will miss you, my friend Mdodd. May you find peace.
Snowy,  I am rooting for you. I hope you remain happy and as comfortable as possible.

How many steps to the lighthouse?

Offline Don

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: February 19, 2012, 08:07:32 PM »
Sorry, GW..  the Council's Laws do not extend into the SHOV..  I thought everyone knew that.  Please stop trying to execute your friends.
Don is the Prince of Anarchy  :P

Please excuse my grammar, and speling.

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #2884 on: February 19, 2012, 08:08:50 PM »
lol LOL LOL!
okay i think they should and night snow i will be out of here to soon
well half an hour ish

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: February 19, 2012, 08:09:02 PM »
Shes a necromancer if i short her a head she'll just jump to a different ducks body.

And the Council laws apply everywhere.
Sir  Reginald.
Snowy,  I am rooting for you. I hope you remain happy and as comfortable as possible.

Offline Don

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: February 19, 2012, 08:10:11 PM »
Shes a necromancer if i short her a head she'll just jump to a different ducks body.

And the Council laws apply everywhere.

Everywhere..  except here.. and except to me, because i'm special and the rules don't apply to me.

Offline shades of grey

• O. M. G.
  • Cardboard wings and knicker elastic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: February 19, 2012, 08:10:59 PM »
heeeey.. trial by whom? as a founding member of wierd, and one of the original builders of the volcano, im allowed to play with zombies here. I have a plaque from the pharoah that says so :)

see:

"MsLinsenmayer, zombie queen. ruler of outer outer outer mongolia"

Witches weight the same as ducks...

Oh yes Don, you're special all right.

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: February 19, 2012, 08:11:54 PM »
Witches weight the same as ducks...

*snort*
Sir  Reginald.

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: February 19, 2012, 08:12:07 PM »
Oh, you are quite mistaken. Warden.  Also, Ms. Duck is not a member of the Council, I think. You cannot behead her. And if you try, you will have some oposition here.

Now, Duckie, we don't want zombies here. They smell ugly and they ruin the ambiance.

((sorry, I was cleaning my kitchen))
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Don

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: February 19, 2012, 08:12:45 PM »

Thanks, Sha...wait a second. 

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #2891 on: February 19, 2012, 08:13:13 PM »
more like tuched in the head
the rules should aply  to everyone!

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
  • Duck of The Black Court
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: February 19, 2012, 08:13:21 PM »
i ..shall..commit ..vile necromancy:

from the graves of the forum, i raise the specter of..

a xmas story !

Title: ..Not Even a Mouse
Author: By Duck
Rating:  S, for silly
Canon:  Book
Spoilers: Post Changes
Summary: Harry has Christmas.
Disclaimer: Harry Dresden and all established characters, settings, etc. are the property of Jim Butcher and ROC publishers. The original characters and plots are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

I was tired. No, I was exhausted, over spent, depleted, drained, depowered, demotivated, un-debilitated, and if I wasn’t careful when crossing the street, soon to be automotive defenestrated. But still, my shiny new house door to my shiny new house was dead ahead, and the key was in my pocket, A few steps more, a quick glance around; falling snow, check. Candlelight from the windows inside, beckoning warmth, check.  Wards up, check. Gargoyles on the roof, glaring balefully at the squirrels in the tree, check. Short, incredibly fat figure standing in the darkness beside the garage. Wait..

“Son,” The voice was deep, and growling. “ I didn’t care about all those boys, because they were just boys. They meant nothing to her.  But you...”

I glanced at my wards, while readying my staff. How the hell..

“Chimney, Son. You forgot to ward the chimney.” The four foot tall, five hundred pound  plus old elf moved forward, the granite flagstone cracking beneath his black leather boot “Now, Son, shall we settle this like Men?”
   Mouse cocked his head to the side, listening for a moment. Was that a noise outside? Harry was not due back from Cleveland until tomorrow night Perhaps he mused, He should go look. It might be an intruder. Mouse glanced at the wards candles, glowing softly silver against the burgundy wood paneling.
   Not an intruder, then. Mister must have knocked over the trash can. I really should go do something about it, but it is snowing. And the food and company are so delightful.
   Elizabeth, she of the long golden fur and delicate athletic build, raised a brow at him, glancing, as she leaned her sleek neck down to take a teasing nibble of her pasta fettuccini, the white cheese briefly on her long slender red tongue. The company is so delightful.
   “OOF” the blow clipped into my sternum “ Can’t we just tal..CRUNCH”  The next clipped my jaw like a battering ram.  It was rather unfair, I had time to think, that the street would rise up and hit me too, along with the trash can, the snow, and a black leather gloved fist the size and weight of a ham hock.
   “Son,” The un jolly sideways giant intoned “ The time for talk is over. Now get up and fight like a man.”
   “Fine.” I spat out another tooth- my dentist was getting rich off me, I swear- concentrated my will, and from my incredibly macho position, marshaled my will and launched my strongest assault.
Feugo !!
   Ok, it wasn’t totally useless. At least it made his cheeks rosy.

The violin concerto thrummed lightly from the record player; firelight warming the upstairs bedroom, Mouse lounged almost boneless on the deep plush carpet as Elizabeth massaged his back with her teeth.
Feugo !! 
   And the windows rattled for a second. Mouse started to pull himself up, as Elizabeth then used the new access.. to massage lower. Well whatever it is, I’m certain Harry has fried it by now.

From the rooftop, Mister the cat glanced left at his old battle scarred grandfather, who stretched out showing his absolute non interest in interfering. Mister glanced up and to the right, to the strange red glowing ball above him…
   “What? Me interfere?” Rudolph’s voice was incredulous “ Heck, I’ll give you five that Dresden goes for a nut shot. Come on, admit it.. your human always goes for a nut shot when he’s losing a fair fight.”

I screamed” My foot ! My toes ! I just broke my toes! I glanced at my enemy uncomprehendingly “and they actually clanged.”
   “Yes,” My enemy grinned dementedly up at me, “they do that.” The earth beneath him seemed to swell and bend for a minute, then he flexed his massive thighs and leaped into the air, far higher than even I could believe.
“Ground and Pound !!”

The Next day
   The minion walked into the main meeting room, and after bracing his shoulders over to his employer’s desk
   John Marcone, master of crime, sat behind the cherry wood expanse, shirt pressed, tie perfect, a cup of coffee in his hand as he glanced at Helen Demeter and Elizabeth DeDog gracefully occupying the chairs across from him.  Minion 2,647 laid a plain vanilla envelope on the desk before him.
   “Ah yes, the long range surveillance” he opened the folder, parsing the contents slowly, a gentle smirk on his face as he paged through the photos slowly one by one. “Dresden, of course, will live.”
   Elizabeth glanced at Helen, who spoke “ He is said to resting uncomfortably, if unfragrantly. “
   “What, oh yes” Marcone had reached the last few photos “I see the rain deer decided to decorate the unconscious body.”
   “They did not approve of the attempted nut shot.”
   “And.. afterwards, the squirrel decorated as well?”
   “Normally men have to pay extra for that, but it was Christmas eve.”
   “And certainly both of you have earned your Christmas bonus. Ho Ho Ho’” he glanced at the last photo, of Dresden’s legs sticking out of the trash can. “ Merry Christmas to all indeed.”

And don’t forget to come back next spring, with the return of Dr Sally, and oh dear god..

Someone Gave
The Easter Bunny
>Ke Chink<
A Machine Gun.
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

That's been disabled. But I can still CALL you Fup Duck. -Shecky

Offline shades of grey

• O. M. G.
  • Cardboard wings and knicker elastic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: February 19, 2012, 08:14:15 PM »
Oh my good lord, where were you hiding that gem?

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: February 19, 2012, 08:14:23 PM »
Oh, you are quite mistaken. Warden.  Also, Ms. Duck is not a member of the Council, I think. You cannot behead her. And if you try, you will have some oposition here.

Now, Duckie, we don't want zombies here. They smell ugly and they ruin the ambiance.

((sorry, I was cleaning my kitchen))

Doesn't matter if she is council or not. Unless the SHOV has signed the Accords *goes off to check the Accords*
Sir  Reginald.