Author Topic: Weird - caught us in mid conversation.  (Read 473128 times)

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
  • For those who wander but are not lost!
    • View Profile
Re: Weird - caught us in mid conversation.
« Reply #2445 on: February 19, 2012, 05:20:36 AM »
It is but im not gonna turn him in, it just isn't worth it, i need it way more as a chip in this damn poker game. I healed, i kinda begrudge him but since she has him wrapped around her finger pretty tight, i blame her for it.
Sir  Reginald.
I will miss you, my friend Mdodd. May you find peace.
Snowy,  I am rooting for you. I hope you remain happy and as comfortable as possible.

How many steps to the lighthouse?

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: February 19, 2012, 05:21:15 AM »
I am not saying so, I am watching the weak point in your case. Also, I am wondering something. She told friend's crush that your friend attacked her, but she didn't tell that to her own boyfriend? That sounds very implausible. I wouldn't believe any woman that told me so. If I had that problem, hubby (or my parents if I were young and they were alive) would have been the first to know, and probably the assaulter would have been some broken limbs....
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: February 19, 2012, 05:23:33 AM »
There was no assault that happened. on her at least. Im sure her boyfriend knows what she did. Shes his master though. He let it happen but was otherwise uninvolved in this event.
Sir  Reginald.
Snowy,  I am rooting for you. I hope you remain happy and as comfortable as possible.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: February 19, 2012, 05:24:59 AM »
Exactly. That is proof that she is lying. She would have been smarter in lying to her bf too.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
  • Duck of The Black Court
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: February 19, 2012, 05:26:17 AM »
<sticks head in>
<smells the drama>
<runs away>
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

That's been disabled. But I can still CALL you Fup Duck. -Shecky

Offline Don

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: February 19, 2012, 05:27:09 AM »
It is but im not gonna turn him in, it just isn't worth it, i need it way more as a chip in this damn poker game. I healed, i kinda begrudge him but since she has him wrapped around her finger pretty tight, i blame her for it.

In order for it to stay a chip, you have to have something backing it up..  If there's no proof the event took place, and those bruises go away, it becomes your word against his.  Stupid people are at least smart enough to figure out that much.

hey ducky, bye, ducky
Don is the Prince of Anarchy  :P

Please excuse my grammar, and speling.

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: February 19, 2012, 05:27:59 AM »
Stop

Her boyfriend is not my Friend. I barely know him. I think you misuderstand his involment. He attacked me awhile ago before any of this happened because i started getting public about her past hurting of my friends.
Sir  Reginald.

Offline Don

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: February 19, 2012, 05:29:42 AM »
Alright. 

The conversation is kind of all over the place right now, anyway.  I'm gonna step out for 5 minutes or so.  I'll be back in a jiffy.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: February 19, 2012, 05:30:11 AM »

Was that adressed to me, GW?. If so, I understood that very clearly.
Missing you, Md 

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: February 19, 2012, 05:30:57 AM »
See ya.\

oh and the stop wasn't to you Don, i was trying to help Dina sort this out. Trying to understand what she is saying.
Sir  Reginald.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: February 19, 2012, 05:35:29 AM »
mm, let me try to be simpler.

Person B (bruja) says person C (your friend's crush) that he has been harassed or something by A (your friend).

C should realize that's a lie, because if that were true, B would have told D (her own Bf) and D would have confronted A.

(If I were in B position, I would have told D the same that I told C, and D would have effectively confronted A)

Other proof that B lied: She was drinking with A. I wouldn't drink with someone who attacked me.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Alablast

• Seriously?
  • Wheeee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: February 19, 2012, 05:37:55 AM »
Bruja- Means witch or bitch either one
Friend-Got drunk
Crush of Friend-was told by bruja that friend assaulted her
Friend Girl-Bruja told friend that she did what Bruja did in telling Crush
Others are unimportant.
Brujas boyfriend-Hit me with bat, i am using that to blackmail Bruja

I think you need to up the stakes in this for her.  If I were you I would get the crush's friend and the people making the accusations together.  Tell them that you honestly have no idea what your friend did, but that you're hearing that molestation was involved, and that if that's the case this needs to go to the police.  If she doesn't back down she will get in serious trouble when the police get the truth; if she does you've revealed her, and either way by suggesting action against the accusation you are proving that you aren't the person she's trying to say you are.

I would also suggest prayer.  This is not a good situation to be in.  :(
"There are other ways!"
"Then you should have explored them before you tore our people apart!!"

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: February 19, 2012, 05:42:19 AM »
mm, let me try to be simpler.

Person B (bruja) says person C (your friend's crush) that he has been harassed or something by A (your friend).

C should realize that's a lie, because if that were true, B would have told D (her own Bf) and D would have confronted A.

(If I were in B position, I would have told D the same that I told C, and D would have effectively confronted A)

Other proof that B lied: She was drinking with A. I wouldn't drink with someone who attacked me.

That is honestly messed up. Im sorry

A-Bruja
B-My friend who got drunk
C-Crush
D-Other Friend Girl
E-Unimportant Boyfriend of A who had nothing to do with this other than me using the fact that he attacked me as blackmail
F-Boyfriend of D just helped me talk to D

Sir  Reginald.

Offline Don

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: February 19, 2012, 05:43:15 AM »
Well, I'm back.

I don't know what to say, GW.  You have a lot on your plate.  This situation is convoluted.  It involves a lot of different people.  I really don't know what I would do if I were in your shoes.

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: February 19, 2012, 05:46:20 AM »
A told B that D told C  that B had assualted D. But A had told C that B assaulted A.
Sir  Reginald.