Author Topic: My players have been threatened  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Magickal_Grenadier

• Participant
  • Oh, what fresh hell is this?
    • View Profile
My players have been threatened
« on: November 09, 2011, 03:26:58 AM »
So I asked on twitter (I know, shame) if Gentleman John Marcone had any "business" interests in Louisville, Kentucky (where my game is set) and I recieved a polite threat from him.

"I trust that even in an imaginary sense you'll think to remind your players the consequences of damaging my property."

So I'm thinking that I may just have to add a sub-plot with Marcone fighting agains the Scilians in my game. Does this sound interesting to anybody?

Also, is it sad that I'm all excited about recieving a threat from a person that is supposed to impersonate a character on Twitter?
My Dresden Files purity rating is 43%

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together

Offline devonapple

• Posty McPostington
  • Parkour to YOU!
    • View Profile
    • LiveJournal Account
Re: My players have been threatened
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 03:28:32 AM »
Not sad at all!
"Like a voice, like a crack, like a whispering shriek
That echoes on like it’s carpet-bombing feverish white jungles of thought
That I’m positive are not even mine"

Blackout, The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets

Offline Todjaeger

• Conversationalist
  • Dresden Files Alpha Burn Playtester
    • View Profile
    • Butchered New Haven campaign site
Re: My players have been threatened
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 05:11:36 AM »
So I asked on twitter (I know, shame) if Gentleman John Marcone had any "business" interests in Louisville, Kentucky (where my game is set) and I recieved a polite threat from him.

"I trust that even in an imaginary sense you'll think to remind your players the consequences of damaging my property."

So I'm thinking that I may just have to add a sub-plot with Marcone fighting agains the Scilians in my game. Does this sound interesting to anybody?

Also, is it sad that I'm all excited about recieving a threat from a person that is supposed to impersonate a character on Twitter?

No offense, but I don't expect the Scillians to present much of a treat to anyone.  There's only about 2,000 of them out on a couple of islands in the middle of the Celtic Sea.  If anything they are likely prey for the Fomor.

Now the Sicilians on the other hand, could make things very interesting.

-Cheers
Kill the Child, Doom the World...  Or is it, Kill the Child, Save the World?

Dresden Files Purity test: http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity.html

My results: http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity-result.html?55:70:18:23:6:6:17:26:11:27:11:37:14:41:20:28:3:5: