Author Topic: campaign 2  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Theodore Rockwell

• Participant
    • View Profile
campaign 2
« on: October 20, 2011, 09:39:15 PM »
Early in my first campaign I established as a returning character a sidhe who wants to start up, or restart the spring court of faerie.  So the players have bumped into him once or twice during the main story as he is working towards that end.  At some unestablished time later, after the big bad from story 1 is gone, things get serious for mr spring court.  Namely, to establish his court and have it recognized, he needs more power.  This is where the players come in, either working with or against him.  Havent decided yet.  The source of power he has his eyes on is Neverland.  Turns out, there was indeed a spring court at some point long ago, and the place of power for it was Neverland.  The obstacles to that power are Peter Pan and Captain Hook.  With out some one to lead the Spring Court, the mantle of Spring Knight has been falling to children, thus there has always been a Peter Pan. 

and that is about where my idea stops at the moment.  Just curious what anyone thinks and what suggestions people have.

Offline devonapple

• Posty McPostington
  • Parkour to YOU!
    • View Profile
    • LiveJournal Account
Re: campaign 2
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 10:06:24 PM »
A commensurate Autumn court would be a good one to have get involved as well, for the sake of balance.
"Like a voice, like a crack, like a whispering shriek
That echoes on like it’s carpet-bombing feverish white jungles of thought
That I’m positive are not even mine"

Blackout, The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets

Offline Theodore Rockwell

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: campaign 2
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 10:51:54 PM »
For purposes of my game, I am saying that the Erlking is the Autumn Court, but he is more concerned with hunting and doesnt go in for all the court politics.  On a related note, that would be Captain Hooks connection to things.  He is a trophy hunter, kind of like the guy from Jumanji.