Author Topic: Black Court Newb  (Read 3496 times)

Offline Drulinda

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Black Court Newb
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 10:37:52 PM »
I created a blamphire villain who used to be a Warden of the White Council a few hundred years ago before being taken. He still  has his Warden Sword. Mix that with his incredible strength for some very, very serious damage in a physical bout.
Nice, mines a two year old who got turned during the vamp war when the black court gave some limited assistance as a gesture of good will to the reds. She had her sword taken away, but shes got a genius IQ, serious talent for earth magic and dose not get along with others of her kind including especially Grama Mavra. If i ever get around to playing her she'll definatley be interesting.

Offline Drulinda

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Black Court Newb
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 03:34:02 AM »
The new vampires, well, they followed their Master's Orders.  That was about it.

Richard
To be fair i think two of the reasons for their lack independence can be A) just became another species which is probably a bit confusing at first B) their master the real drulinda threatened to rip up that one newb for asking a question and throw him into lake michigan.

Not saying they have as much of a mind left as a Master but it might not be unconceivable for a non-master to make some kind of choice for self gain. Just less likely.