Author Topic: Can't start new topics in some areas of the site  (Read 1526 times)

Offline habu987

• Conversationalist
  • Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    • View Profile
Can't start new topics in some areas of the site
« on: August 24, 2011, 01:17:55 PM »
Starting this morning, I've been unable to post new topics in the DF Spoilers, DF Books, or the Bar.  That is, the New Topic button just isn't there.

I got on this morning and the New Topic button was there, so I was typing up a new topic in the Bar, but when I clicked Post, I got an error message saying that I didn't have permission to post there, or something to that effect.  I refreshed and then went back to the Bar, and that's when I noticed that I don't have the New Topic button anymore...

EDIT: And I don't have the Reply button for threads in those forums, either.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 01:22:54 PM by habu987 »
Lt. Commander Habu reporting for duty as the 1st Officer of the USS Hollyprise, Captain Dresden.

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things."
-Marine General "Chesty" Puller

DF Purity: 76.8% - Brute Squad

Offline iago

• The Merlin
  • Posty McPostington
  • I'm the site administrator.
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Fredly
Re: Can't start new topics in some areas of the site
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 01:32:22 PM »
Temporary glitch. The forum software lead me to believe I was editing permissions for a specific board, when it was in fact the default permissions profile for all non-customized boards. Hopefully since fixed.
Fred Hicks
I own the board. If I start talking in my moderator voice, expect the Fist of God to be close on my heels. Red is my Fist of God voice.
www.evilhat.com * www.dresdenfilesrpg.com
Support this site: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/

Offline habu987

• Conversationalist
  • Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    • View Profile
Re: Can't start new topics in some areas of the site
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 01:37:00 PM »
Yep, all good now!

You da man, Iago!
Lt. Commander Habu reporting for duty as the 1st Officer of the USS Hollyprise, Captain Dresden.

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things."
-Marine General "Chesty" Puller

DF Purity: 76.8% - Brute Squad