Author Topic: [Map Resources] Free! Modern architecture floorplans  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Arcteryx

• Conversationalist
  • "I comb my hair with a hand grenade."
    • View Profile
[Map Resources] Free! Modern architecture floorplans
« on: August 23, 2011, 09:33:32 PM »
I'm always hunting around for maps and I came across this site while looking for resources on an opera house that I was going to set an encounter in; I link to that specific page because it is an example of the kind of floorplans that are available, plus photos from all vantage points & views. Hope it's not out of place to put a link here, but wanted to share with the rest of you who may be looking for a similar resource. There're tons of modern buildings & hard to find plans for things like museums, exhibition halls, that sort of thing.

http://www.archdaily.com/115949/guangzhou-opera-house-zaha-hadid-architects/ground-floor-plan-316/

If anyone has any other favourites I'd love to hear about them...

Offline Oriande

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: [Map Resources]
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 05:37:07 PM »
I am still fond of the d20 Modern Critical Locations. It is not free, but still a good resouse since it contains maps for many of the places you are likely to need: Police station, Morgue, Convention Center, High School, Fast Food Restaurant, Ocult Shop,as well as several residences of various sizes and a boat  :)

Offline Arcteryx

• Conversationalist
  • "I comb my hair with a hand grenade."
    • View Profile
Re: [Map Resources] Free! Modern architecture floorplans
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 04:03:32 PM »
Thanks for that - I'll go and try to find a copy of that. Looked at a couple of reviews on the internets and it seems promising!