Author Topic: Looking for some Proof / Beta readers  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Zedicius

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Looking for some Proof / Beta readers
« on: August 11, 2011, 12:27:20 PM »
Hello there folks,

New too the forums, though I have read nearly every Dresden Files book so far and I'm about half-way through Ghost Story. I don't consider myself an avid reader, I'm sure there are people who have read way more things then I have. Though since discovering audiobooks a few years ago, I'm catching up.

Now, in my free time I have done a lot of character roleplaying over the years. Those who are familiar with old MUD RP games or Neverwinter Nights and its many persistent worlds might know what I'm talking about. Throwing all this experience together with what I have been reading over the past few years I wanted to make an attempt at writing, thus I've recently started on a short story. It plays off in the Dresden Universe, though it uses my own characters so I reckon that makes it a semi fan-fic. It's not something terribly serious, though, I still want to make sure it's actually decent before I put it anywhere public and I would like a few more experienced writers have a look at it first.

So, if you're interested... reply too the thread, send me a PM, or an email (zedicius@gmail.com), whichever you're more comfortable with and I'll send what I have of my story so far.

Cheers.
"WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?"
-- Death (Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)

Offline Zedicius

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for some Proof / Beta readers
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 08:59:26 AM »
No takers? The story so far is currently 15 pages, A5. So reckon it can be read in less then half an hour.
"WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?"
-- Death (Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)