Author Topic: Can't find a thread, since upgrade  (Read 1787 times)

Offline KevinSig

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Can't find a thread, since upgrade
« on: July 31, 2011, 04:33:25 PM »
I think the thread was called (GS spoilers: Was ther anything about GS you didn't like?)

I had just barely posted to this thread, just before the forum seemed to go down.  Couldn't find the thread at all.

(My complaints were the lack of a funeral, no Lash, & the fact that Evil Bob and Corpstaker just become a real threat for this book, with little indication from them prior.)

I thought the thread had some interesting elements, but it either got combined with another thread or something else happened.  Either way, I would like to track it down.

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Re: Can't find a thread, since upgrade
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 04:38:14 PM »
Here: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,27573.msg1190199.html#msg1190199

You can always find threads you've posted in by going to your profile page and clicking "Show Posts."

Offline KevinSig

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 05:04:42 PM »
For whatever reason, that wasn't showing for me before.  As I posted just as the board went down, I wasn't even sure it got posted.  Thanks.

Offline Pistachio666

• Participant
  • *Bling! Bling!*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 06:07:48 PM »
 Used search and new posts, sometimes there's a listing of replies to my post in;[GS Spoilers and beyond] Discrepencies revisited thread but since the new board came into being(heh, made a funny) I can't access the rest of the thread... ???
...and I shall shed my light over dark evil.
    For the dark things cannot stand the light...Oops! thought I was a superhero again:-#