Author Topic: Looking for a Game  (Read 1143 times)

Offline AcidRelic

• Participant
    • View Profile
Looking for a Game
« on: July 05, 2011, 06:39:56 PM »
Not sure where to post it, here looked like the best spot.

I'm looking for a group to play Dresden Files in person. My regular gaming group has slowly moved further and further away, so as of a couple of weeks ago it is too far for us to meet anymore. I live in Maryland on the Eastern Shore and am looking for players from the Maryland and Delaware parts of the Eastern Shore. If anyone lives close enough just message me and we can start working out where to meet and things like that when we get enough people. I'll also be posing this on the Evil Hat webpage if they have a Forum.

Thanks

AcidRelic

P.S. I'm more of a player than a GM so would like someone to take GMing duty.
DV AcidRelic V1.2 YR5 FR1(0) BK++ RP++ JB TH+++ WG++ CL SW++ (Thomas, Murph, Macarone) BC+++ MC ++ SH Murph ++ Molly ++++ (changed after GS ;)  )

Offline seeks the moon

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Game
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 01:45:25 AM »
well while im not anywhere close to you im also looking for a group to game with for dresden files rpg but im in south florida.  i think there should be a sticky for looking for games, might help to bring more players together.