Author Topic: DFRPG Houston Players  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Autra

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
DFRPG Houston Players
« on: May 27, 2011, 02:06:27 AM »
Anyone in or around Houston, TX playing(Especially in the Sugar Land area)?

I've just finally picked up the books, and I'm currently reading through them, but it would make life a lot easier if there was someone in town to actually use as a sounding board/play in a game with.

I have two friends that are also picking up the books in the next couple of days, and since two of us are experienced players in other systems, I'm sure we can eventually work everything out, but if we could find someone to either talk to or run a session or two for us and explain some game nuances, that would be awesome.

One of us is a complete n00b(my brother) but my friend and I have both been playing pen and paper RPGs for more than 10 years(he's been playing for about 15, I've been playing for about 10) and we've played D&D 3.0, 3.5 and 4th ed, Tristat games and Shadowrun(I believe that he has a couple of other systems that he's played in, but I'm not sure what all they are). Anyone local that's available to help would be awesome.

Offline deathwombat

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: DFRPG Houston Players
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 04:20:04 AM »
If only I lived in Hosuton
Bad typists untie!!!!

Offline MissMilkMaid

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 06:03:23 AM »
I'm close but not close enough, considering the price of gas. I live in Austin.

Just picked up the books myself. Having never RPed or even known anyone who RPed, I'm very N00b. Done some cooperative story-writing, but nothing with dice and levels. So I probably wouldn't be much help to you anyway. Still us Texans should stick together, so I offer you a supportive fist bump.

*Fist bump*  ;) 
DV: MissMilk v:1.2 YR1 FR0.1 BK++ RP- JB- TH++ WG+++ CL+(+++) SW+(-) BC(++) MC---(+) SH[Murphy+++ Lara+(--)  Elaine- Molly-- Laciel-- Mab/Mauve---]

Offline Autra

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 05:43:16 PM »
Ha, I'm sure you'll work it all out, MMM.

Since all of you playing in your game are new players, you'll take the rules as you see them, and be able to work it all out together. Shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck!