Author Topic: Jim's 2011 Signing Tour (CONFIRMED!)  (Read 84759 times)

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Re: Jim's 2011 Signing Tour (CONFIRMED!)
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2011, 10:28:27 PM »
I'm planning on going to the signing in Beaver Creek.  Do we have to buy Ghost Story at Books & Co to attend the signing?

The signing, yes.  Anyone can attend the reading.

Does anybody know if Jim will be at Dragon Con in Atlanta this year?

He will not attend this year.

Offline silentstephi

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2011, 03:50:53 AM »
I am so excited for the Mass signing.  Yay for a New England visit! 

Offline Jragonlord

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2011, 07:55:57 AM »
Given that Master Butcher will be doing a signing at the Mysterious Galaxy booth, does anyone know if he'll be doing a signing at their store, as well?

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2011, 11:41:35 AM »
Given that Master Butcher will be doing a signing at the Mysterious Galaxy booth, does anyone know if he'll be doing a signing at their store, as well?

Nope, he won't. 

Offline delenntoo

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2011, 09:24:28 PM »
Me too! I'm driving down from Nashua, NH. Are there any other Forum members who might be going?

I am so excited for the Mass signing.  Yay for a New England visit! 

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2011, 01:19:27 AM »
Oh shoot....now because I have no idea how long it takes to get to Naperville, and given that I could get lost (which from MX's description it may be fairly easy, thank you :)), plus bar any low blood sugars (with me driving alone) and stuff like that....I may not have a snowballs chance of getting a book signed even if I do make it down there, right, or seating.....  Plus I have to convince my husband to let me use the car instead of the van...just don't think the van would make it.

I don't know what time I'd have to leave, I'm soooo lost!
I believe in True Love, Susan and Harry will always be the one true love, because even reminders of that love will always remain.

"(Love) It lingers on in the energy of their lives, even when they are apart." (Blood Rites)

Offline LogicMouseLives

• Posty McPostington
  • Hop on the logic train!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2011, 04:49:22 AM »
Oh shoot....now because I have no idea how long it takes to get to Naperville, and given that I could get lost (which from MX's description it may be fairly easy, thank you :)), plus bar any low blood sugars (with me driving alone) and stuff like that....I may not have a snowballs chance of getting a book signed even if I do make it down there, right, or seating.....  Plus I have to convince my husband to let me use the car instead of the van...just don't think the van would make it.

I don't know what time I'd have to leave, I'm soooo lost!

It's okay. You can get through this, Alilisa!

Take a few deep breaths, get the exact street address for the store, and check out GoogleMaps or MapQuest, or etc. They all can give you not only turn by turn directions but an approximate driving time.

But definitely be careful about that low blood sugar thing, I hear that can be a real problem.  :D

LML
GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

DV LogicMouseLives v1.1 YR4.5FR4 BK++++ JB+ TH(+++) WG CL BC- SH [Murphy+++ Molly--] RP++ MC----FF++++

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2011, 04:56:10 AM »
definitely can be, but I may have someone traveling with me *smiles to Chiro* just need to find my way to where she's at now :D

Thank you, LML, so much...I've never been to anything like this before in my entire life (and that's a long one :D) so this is totally new to me.  I'm excited, I hope I can get in to get it signed and stuff.
I believe in True Love, Susan and Harry will always be the one true love, because even reminders of that love will always remain.

"(Love) It lingers on in the energy of their lives, even when they are apart." (Blood Rites)

Offline Waxbullet

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2011, 03:23:35 PM »
I am trying to figure out a way to get out to the MA signing.  Not sure if I will make it, depends on the family, but Im certainly going to try to get there.

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2011, 12:47:24 AM »
Can I ask how many are coming to Naperville signing.....I just want to find out how many I'm going to know from this forum that I'm really going to be making a total fool out of myself in front of (my first signing of any author :D )...and whether or not I need to be in disguise.....oops, Chiro's going to be with me, guess that's out of the question now, can't hide!

Seriously, who all is going to be at the Naperville signing?  I know MX and Chiro will be, anyone else?

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
  • For those who wander but are not lost!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2011, 05:41:17 AM »
me hopefully *fingers crossed*
Sir  Reginald.
I will miss you, my friend Mdodd. May you find peace.
Snowy,  I am rooting for you. I hope you remain happy and as comfortable as possible.

How many steps to the lighthouse?

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2011, 04:04:41 PM »
oh wonderful, I'll maybe get to meet GW too?  that's great news, I look forward to it...I'll be the one hiding behind Chiro. ;D

Offline Chiroptera

• Needs A Life
  • Serious battitude
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2011, 05:55:00 PM »
I'll be the one with black hair and a Red Court shirt.  :D  (My name's Nicole, by the way).  And hopefully I won't scare Alilisa too much.  :P
"I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.  But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbors dog." -Dwight Schrute

"And remember, if you are bitten by a bat, you will convulse and turn into one; it is a scientific fact." -MST3K

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2011, 06:00:55 PM »
I wish I had something cool to wear...I'll probably be in my usual blue jeans and harley shirt of some sort. :D  You could never scare me, Chiro/Nicole ((((Chiro))))

Offline Chiroptera

• Needs A Life
  • Serious battitude
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2011, 09:04:45 PM »
I'll be the one hiding behind Chiro.

I'm not sure I'm quite tall enough to hide behind.  :P
"I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.  But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbors dog." -Dwight Schrute

"And remember, if you are bitten by a bat, you will convulse and turn into one; it is a scientific fact." -MST3K