Author Topic: Plot device Characters  (Read 1473 times)

Offline zaczane

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Plot device Characters
« on: April 29, 2011, 06:04:02 AM »
if you think you have a Character that you used as a plot device in your game post it here cause maybe other would like to use them to?
hey hey hey I'm not a Bad guy!!!  i just love to watch the world F%#KING burn now is that so wrong?

Offline zaczane

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Plot device Characters
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 06:05:03 AM »
this doesn't have to be true with all of them but i would suggest at least 15 or higher refresh.
hey hey hey I'm not a Bad guy!!!  i just love to watch the world F%#KING burn now is that so wrong?

Samael

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 06:09:03 AM »
A quote by Iago, the guy who owns this site.
Quote from: Iago
No new threads on this board, please. This is for housing threads which have already been started in another DFRPG board and have been deemed useful for long-term reference. We want those threads to be allowed to

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 05:26:03 PM »
What counts as a plot device? Do you mean characters too powerful to reasonably oppose?

PS: Reporting this for movement. We really don't need another character thread on this board.

Offline zaczane

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 05:01:05 AM »
well i guess they thought it was a good idea to have one more for plot devices only cause they deleted my other thread but not this one or at least moved it.

Offline zaczane

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 05:01:54 AM »
well i guess it was useful cause they didn't delete it yet.