Author Topic: Social Powers  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Tallyrand

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Social Powers
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 11:53:31 AM »
Personally I don't have a problem with there being more social powers, I just don't like the lazyness of just making this a social toughness power, if you're going to create something you show try to make something new.  How about something like.

[-2]Inhuman Charm you have a quality which commands attention
Distracting Smile: Your opponents treat their Alertness as 1 lower when they can see you.
Command Attention: You may use the spray rules for social attacks and gain +2 Shifts when doing so.

[-4]Otherworldly Charm like with many of the fey your presence overwhelms
Head turning beauty: Your opponents treat their Alertness as 2 lower when they can see you.
Command Attention: You may use the spray rules for social attacks and gain +3 shifts when doing so.
Long Remembered: When you place an Aspect through a social maneuver or a consequence of a social attack (this may not be an attack from the Incite Emotions power or similar effects) that Aspects lasts for one additional scene.

[-6]Overwhelming Charm your presence in the room rivals that of Angels and Dragons.
Unavoidable Beauty: Your opponents treat their Alertness as 3 lower when they can see you.
Command Attention: You may use the spray rules for social attack and gain +4 shifts when doing so.
Unforgettable: When you place an Aspect through a social maneuver or a consequence of a social attack (this may not be an attack from the Incite Emotions power or similar effects) that Aspect lasts until the end of the story (Severe and Extreme consequences are not effected by this power).

Offline MorkaisChosen

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Social Powers
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 01:21:25 PM »
Ah, now these I like. I can see how they work a bit better, they seem to fit in the world more easily than "InhumAn Toughness, but for social stuff".