Author Topic: How much bending will Dresden Files RPG need to run with only two people?  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Remy Sinclair

• Participant
  • I am the calm then I am the storm!
    • View Profile
Okay I have been running a World of Darkness game with my spouse for nearly 6 years. This is a private game between us. She made a sheet and I made some NPCs.

In fact we are talking of ending that game and running a Dresden Game One on One.

We did not change character creation at all. There as no need. What we do discover with a GM (me) and player her is we could switch, she can GM as well and I can play a character in the same city ally, friend, partner etc. This turned out to be fun because in the same city we created two separate stories with our two PCs interacting in our separate stories.

What also has happened is we splinter off from the main characters at times running stories about the supporting characters sometimes they become their own PCs. Sometimes those storylines become fun as well.

It can be a lot of fun that way. Gives the GM a chance to play and it has been a lot of fun.