The Dresden Files > DF Books

Shirt Quotes: Buy Dresden Stuff!

<< < (2/162) > >>

Priscellie:
I'm rather partial to "Polka will never die!" myself.  And speaking of Todd's McAnally's idea, I seem to recall someone suggesting "McAnally's Tavern:  Where Everyone Knows Your Name (But Conjure By It At Their Own Risk)."  Or maybe that was my spin on another's idea.  Alas, only 22 and the memory's already starting to go!

And Fred, if you want the "SplatterCon!!!" logo I designed for the Molly costume, let me know!

Nox:
I really like the fairy maid service one.

I'm also pretty fond of this Michael quote...

"Don't yadda yadda the Lord, Harry. It's disrespectful"

Not sure whether it has great T-shirt promise though.

jogonturan:
How about something like  "Harry Dresden ... the wizard who puts the Ick in Magic" on the front and "The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher" or something like that on the back.

Although someone might be turned off by the thought of something "icky" and not read the books at all.

Hmm.  Back to the drawing board.

SoulCatcher78:

--- Quote from: Priscellie on March 30, 2007, 01:23:34 AM ---I'm rather partial to "Polka will never die!" myself.  And speaking of Todd's McAnally's idea, I seem to recall someone suggesting "McAnally's Tavern:  Where Everyone Knows Your Name (But Conjure By It At Their Own Risk)."  Or maybe that was my spin on another's idea.  Alas, only 22 and the memory's already starting to go!

And Fred, if you want the "SplatterCon!!!" logo I designed for the Molly costume, let me know!

--- End quote ---

:nod: Accept Fred!  For all our sakes! (if you'd ever see me trying to do what she did, you'd understand why, lol...it's apocolyptic to say the least).

iago:

--- Quote from: Priscellie on March 30, 2007, 01:23:34 AM ---I'm rather partial to "Polka will never die!" myself.  And speaking of Todd's McAnally's idea, I seem to recall someone suggesting "McAnally's Tavern:  Where Everyone Knows Your Name (But Conjure By It At Their Own Risk)."  Or maybe that was my spin on another's idea.  Alas, only 22 and the memory's already starting to go!

--- End quote ---

You know my address. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version