Author Topic: equiptment, potions and item sheet  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Imp

• Conversationalist
  • Global Thermonuclear War
    • View Profile
    • Imp's Corner
equiptment, potions and item sheet
« on: January 06, 2011, 06:19:08 PM »
Was thinking of creating (because one doesn't seem to exists) a 1 (2) page sheet for Equipment, Potions, Armor, Items, ECT..  I under stand ti will not be able to fit everything and anything that could need a stat.

Any idea on what would need to be on it.

Here is what i got so far for it;

possibly splitting it into section,

1. Equipment (mundane items)
2. Enchanted items
3. Potions

have the stat field on each differ.

Name, Type, Shifts, Description, Power, stuff like that...

Thoughts or input?
Imp's Corner

Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream --Lingering in the golden gleam --Life, what is it but a dream-Lewis Carroll

Offline jadecourtflunky

• Conversationalist
  • "You are cattle" "Moo" (blows head off)
    • View Profile
Re: equiptment, potions and item sheet
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 07:46:45 PM »
There is supposed to be a place for enchanted items and potions on the sheet. You're supposed to write it down in the stunts/powers section. Get another sheet if you have that many, but It's not needed if you only have a few.

Offline Imp

• Conversationalist
  • Global Thermonuclear War
    • View Profile
    • Imp's Corner
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 08:27:41 PM »
There is supposed to be a place for enchanted items and potions on the sheet. You're supposed to write it down in the stunts/powers section. Get another sheet if you have that many, but It's not needed if you only have a few.

I understand that is were you can jot them down, but this is either for people that have it filled or simply wish to have a Equipment sheet that will hold mundane as well as magical all together.

plus it would be a good thing to give to the GM for their own reference to know what you have or what could be useful
Imp's Corner

Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream --Lingering in the golden gleam --Life, what is it but a dream-Lewis Carroll

Offline Smith

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 11:32:04 PM »
I like the idea of it.

It should also have a place for Focus Items as well and the bonuses they give. I could see where it'd make things go a lot smoother.

Offline sjksprocket

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 05:18:52 PM »
I like using note cards for items. Each card has one item for quick reference without search several sheets. Plus - if you have the card, you have the item, If you don't have the card, you don't. I find this helps alleviate stuff like "now who has such and such an item" - "I thought I gave it to you" - "you did? when?" - "I thought I had it." And then if they don't have it, not having the note card helps with accidental or "accidental" forgetting that you left it behind.
"The door is ajar"

Offline devonapple

• Posty McPostington
  • Parkour to YOU!
    • View Profile
    • LiveJournal Account
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 05:24:28 PM »
I like using note cards for items. Each card has one item for quick reference without search several sheets. Plus - if you have the card, you have the item, If you don't have the card, you don't. I find this helps alleviate stuff like "now who has such and such an item" - "I thought I gave it to you" - "you did? when?" - "I thought I had it." And then if they don't have it, not having the note card helps with accidental or "accidental" forgetting that you left it behind.

I'm using printed notecards for quick rules reminders, as well as for monster abilities.

But as or the items sheet, I think it would fill a definite need, as the published character sheet doesn't really address items, and most of us cram them into the Powers section.
"Like a voice, like a crack, like a whispering shriek
That echoes on like it’s carpet-bombing feverish white jungles of thought
That I’m positive are not even mine"

Blackout, The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets