Author Topic: The Autumn Court  (Read 1332 times)

Offline travlersdepot

• Lurker
    • View Profile
The Autumn Court
« on: December 25, 2010, 06:21:23 AM »
So I'm thinking of including the Autumn Knight as an NPC in an upcoming game and I've got a question:
If the rest of the Autumn Court has been destroyed/absorbed by the Summer Court and/or the Winter Court, would this mortal Autumn Knight have the powers of the Autumn Mother, Queen, and Lady within him?
I ask because of Lily (as the frozen vessel of the Summer Knight) received the power of the Summer Lady when Harry killed her at the stone table. She was then able to pass the Knight's power to Fix and become the Summer Lady herself.

Offline HobbitGuy1420

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: The Autumn Court
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 07:13:45 AM »
It's possible.  It's also possible that these Autumnal powers also passed to Summer/Winter when the respective Queens fell or changed Court. 

Offline kihon

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 09:25:31 PM »
I think the Autumn Court is alive and well, perhaps just in "hiding" somewhere deep in the Never Never.  You have heard of the 'Wild Fae' aka Wood Elves... 

Perhaps the Court of the Yule Tide King absorbed some of them.  Who knows really.... :)

Offline Lany79

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 12:11:56 AM »
I've included the Autumn Court into the first arc of the campaign I've run. In my game there are only vestiges  of the Autumn and Spring Courts left, but they are out there.