Author Topic: Powers question for new PC  (Read 1031 times)

Offline betafu

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Powers question for new PC
« on: November 17, 2010, 03:40:25 PM »
I have a new PC that would like to be an avatar of the Grim Reaper, death - specifically, someone Marked By Power and with the template of Emissary of Power. I was thinking of giving her some sort of weapon - like an old six shooter, but I'm having some trouble nailing down what the powers should be of this sort of character. The basic idea is that the PC died in a convenience store shootout and lost a game of chance with Death/Grim Reaper, causing her to have to work for him as his Earth-bound avatar for a good long while (helping him with people that should've died and didn't, or investigating necromancers or the like.)

Any ideas for powers/the weapon?

Offline Belial666

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Powers question for new PC
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 04:22:57 PM »
[-1] Living Nightmare (like living dead, but actually a spirit, not a walking corpse)
[+0] Human Guise
[-2] Supernatural Durability - catch is True Faith
[-2] Ritual: Death (necromancy that mostly supports the natural order instead of violating it)  -  this is an optional ability
[-4] Reaper's Scythe
      It is What It Is: weapon 3
      Indestructible/Purpose
      True Strike
      Deathblow: +2 stress vs non pure mortals
      All Creatures Bow Before Death: counts as the catch for beings that have exceeded their original natural lifespan or cheated death
      Chill of the Grave: physical immunity only vs magic (the scythe seems to absorb direct magical attacks)

Offline betafu

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Powers question for new PC
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 04:46:37 PM »
Great, thank you!