Author Topic: Weird Character Combinations  (Read 4350 times)

Offline deathwombat

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Character Combinations
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 10:47:11 AM »
Thx for the info!
Bad typists untie!!!!

The Werewolf

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 11:47:43 AM »
a royal red dracoian, a master thief with no memory of his past, a dragon bard(she is human, but she is new), a magician assasin, a supersonic mage, the knight of history, and an adopted werewolf prince with no clue of where he comes from (we have a dragon bard, because the person last character was a drow that was charred and buried under a burning building.)

Offline ralexs1991

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 12:16:29 PM »
a warden prodigy that bums of of his grandfather who's also a wizaard
emissary of power to the erlking (he's a WCV that hunts vamps while not busting heads for der erlking
a were-polar bear who's maeve's wet works guy (the rest of the team is currently working on getting summer and winter out of the city and have no idea how far in with winter he is)
an undead woman with no memory before she woke up reanmimated in the morgue she calls herself jane doe because thats what her toe tag said she can regenerate by sapping the life out of other people
Oh, hi, Mr. Warden!  How are you this fine day?  My, what a shiny sword you have there...

Offline Bubba Amon Hotep

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 02:51:53 PM »
Weird Character Combinations:

1) Emissary of a Dragon - Problem solver for the big "boss".  A mainly social character who can get physical via powers.  Doesn't like to start drama, but will settle things if provoked.  Travels the world doing jobs for the "boss".
2) Focused Practitioner - A wizard want-to-be on the run from White Court, Red Court, and Black Court. Always moving as to never put down roots, and stay on the run. Distrusts everyone.
3) Wolf-were - A wolf who learned to shape shift human. Doesn't understand human culture. Distrusts everyone. Roams like a gypsy.
4) White Court Virgin - Hidden by her mother as to not grow up "In house", she learned to feed off Adrenaline and travels with a carnival.  Thus never staying in one city long.  Distrusts everyone.

As GM I find this a Weird group, because they are all women. (I'm a guy).  They all wander, so no one city will work to contain them, and they distrust each other and rather split up and do things solo.   Its always difficult running 4 adventures around the table at the same time, and trying to cross them over so the characters can interact.  Hopefully after the latest cross over I have planned they will TRUST each other with their lives.

Offline Wyrdrune

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 01:40:48 PM »
my players met a NPC like your emissary of a dragon-PC... they were scared as hell...

Offline rpmarsh

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 06:29:11 PM »
A teenage prodigy/wizard, Musican channeling Erich Zann, Australian Thief, and Indiana Jones Jr's Cousin twice removed. 

Offline catsgomoo

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2010, 03:20:41 AM »
An Emo white court virgin, a chyenne dog- soldier lycanthrope, the emissary for ketsquuotle (whos name I butchered and killed), an alcoholic minor talent that teleports, dutch royalty half Orc changleling, a martial arts master, and a sorcerer that makes some kickass enchanted items
"Oh no, not again." Bowl of petunias

Offline MijRai

• Posty McPostington
  • "For my next trick, anvils."
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2010, 03:40:32 AM »
An Emo white court virgin, a chyenne dog- soldier lycanthrope, the emissary for ketsquuotle (whos name I butchered and killed), an alcoholic minor talent that teleports, dutch royalty half Orc changleling, a martial arts master, and a sorcerer that makes some kickass enchanted items

Quetzalcoatl?
Don't make me drop a turkey on you...

DV MijRai v1.2 YR 1 FR 1 BK+++ JB+ TH++ !WG CL SW BC+ RP++++ MC+++ SHMolly++;Murphy+