Author Topic: CCTV surveillance - effects on non-mortal PCs  (Read 6158 times)

Offline Jaxom Faux

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: CCTV surveillance - effects on non-mortal PCs
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 08:20:16 AM »
Probably if that monster has a mana static ability; I just did a quick search through Our World and none of the ones listed have that ability, but we all know its far from being an exhaustive listing. Looking forward to reporting back with how my group of players decide to go with this...

i'll be amused to see how they want to run it too.  my group prefers "realism" but that definately doesn't mean every group has to roll that way.

also in the new novelett even hand a certain magic creature hexes marcone's camera's at will. not just wizzies can hex.

Offline babel2uk

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: CCTV surveillance - effects on non-mortal PCs
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 08:50:00 AM »
also in the new novelett even hand a certain magic creature hexes marcone's camera's at will. not just wizzies can hex.

I never said only wizards hex. I just stated that supernatural creatures don't generally hex. It's an ability you have to buy in the game, unless you're a wizard or some other user of mortal magic, in which case you automatically do it. As Arcteryx pointed out in the post directly before yours, it's an ability called Mana Static.