Author Topic: High concept +mechanics question  (Read 865 times)

Offline Scapey

• Participant
    • View Profile
High concept +mechanics question
« on: July 31, 2010, 05:10:26 PM »
First letme apologise, I'm posting from a nook and can't always see what I'm typing to know if there is a typo, and going back to fix it is REALLY difficult, and im no good at typing on this little touch screen. Anyways, i have this idea for a charecter. White court vamp, feeding on fear.  Hes a vigilante, think part Batman part Micheal Weston/The Equalizer (for those that remember the 80s). I want a high concept that displays his status as a whi court vamp, as well as his vigilante status, as well as his... help you out of a jam mentality. Thogh i may have just now solved that... "White Court Vigilante For Hire" open to suggestions though. Next a mechanics question. I'll have to have a feeding dependancy in there, and thateans that normally after a fight where he uss his powers he'd have to check and see if hes hungry. However, i intend to have him inciting fear in fights and using grapple quite a bit, the idea being that he uses his fear factor to put his opponents off their game, then feeds on them a bit as he's taking them down. Should this, in some way, effect his hunger roll? Any opinions are appreciated

Offline Deadmanwalking

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: High concept +mechanics question
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 07:30:49 PM »
The High Concept sounds good as listed. As for feeding, well, that's not quite how it works, though feeding on people to death will totally fix any Hunger effects you're suffering from.