Author Topic: Whoo, Day Dreaming. Again!  (Read 1177 times)

Offline The Grinning Psychopath

• Participant
    • View Profile
Whoo, Day Dreaming. Again!
« on: July 08, 2010, 11:46:12 PM »
okay, i have been working out my writer's muscles. writing up bits and pieces of my series. as well as some fan fiction. and i have found that under the right circumstances, i can have quite the dark and sick and twisted imagination. if you don't believe me, Check out my story Tongues under the pename, The Grinning Psychopath. link for my profile here. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1946854/The_Grinning_Psychopath

but anyway my Day Dreaming problem.

i have been kinda slightly held up, just a little teensy weensy Tonguesy bit. by my stupid day dreams, of how the series will go, and possible interviews and stuff like that. even though i'm fairly pessimistic. and its getting on me nerves.

i mean i am certain that the reception for my stories, if i ever get around to completing and publishing them, will be somewhat good, there will be some fairly realistic bits in it, pertaining to drug abuse, and fighting addiction.

as well as some great romance scenes, least in my opinion.

a few love triangles.

some time travel, and getting shoved through into alternate universe's or reality's or dimensions, or oh hell if someone could please tell me the difference between those three things, it'd be help too. (Not to technical though Please!)

and oh yeah, tragedy. there will be plenty of tragedy, drama, angst, fantasy, and just a bit a... well maybe a whole lot of horror.

but i digress.

anyway, any suggestions? should indulge these fantasies in some way, should i shun them, what?

PS those of you who enjoy horror, and angst. my fics on Fanfiction.net definetly have some horror in them,  maybe not movie horror, but angst, sexual abuse, as well as some drug abuse. definitely. PPS the sexual abuse in Tongues and Speak the Little Girl's Name, is for kinda once, going in the other direction, if you know what i mean. those of you abusive women, who enjoy horror, will definitely like some Tongues. *Giggle* i just kinda quoted Whiplasher of Deathstars's speech about Tongues. *More insane Giggling*

oh how i do enjoy Tongues, i actually kinda wrote a bit of a poetry horror ficlet about it, you know. kinda set between Tongues, and Speak the Little Girl's name.

oh lord, anyway, please respond. tell me what you think. and those of you who muster up the  courage to check out fanfics, please leave a review, or three behind.

i do, so enjoy reviews. even the flaming ones. you know i got this one review for Tongues, from the Author Victoria'sAngel. told me i was sick, and needed help, (Which is probably true) and you know what she did to Speak the Little Girl's name? She FAVORTIED IT!!!

Go figure. man do i write too much, i think i do. i'm not much of a talker, but maybe that's just because i don't get out much, and so don't have many people to talk to.

and so i write.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 11:52:11 PM by The Grinning Psychopath »
Banned, for Seven days, and seven nights. For being a belligerent, juvenile brat.  Hmmm, I do believe that is the compliment, I have ever received. *Grin* see you all, in seven days, I will be sure, to have dearest Valentine, My love. Save you up a spot, next to him, so you can bask in all his glory

Offline Biffy Pyro

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Whoo, Day Dreaming. Again!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 01:45:54 AM »
according to the writers & artists yearbook a good author helps publicise his work, maybe you could indulge these daydreams a little bit by planning some publicity?