Author Topic: Free Online Writer Workshop with great looking potential...  (Read 1087 times)

Offline meg_evonne

• Posty McPostington
  • With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony
    • View Profile
Friend put me onto this.  It looks exciting with lots of great agents/editors taking part.  I did register.  Let everyone know if you plan on attending as well?  Registration opened up today, July 1st.

WriteOnCon.com  

The date is hard to find, but it is Aug 10-12 (Tuesday to Thurs). You can friend for notices and REGISTER by clicking on the Forum button on the site, then up on the right hand side will be the register button.

Hope you see your pages when the site opens up.  Complete manuscripts are not necessarily needed.  Also will be looking at queries and first five pages type contests as well.

The agent list is quite interesting...  :-)
"Calypso was offerin' Odysseus immortality, darlin'. Penelope offered him endurin' love. I myself just wanted some company." John Henry (Doc) Holliday from "Doc" by Mary Dorla Russell
Photo from Avatar.com by the Domestic Goddess

Offline Kali

• Posty McPostington
  • Redhead
    • View Profile
Re: Free Online Writer Workshop with great looking potential...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 05:50:23 PM »
I didn't register, but it does look neat.  We need more online cons like this!  Mostly I didn't register 'cause I don't write kidlit (their word) and all of my main characters are over 18.  But now I wish I did.  Hm... I wonder if I can turn Rachel into a teenager...
We don't get just one life.  We get as many as we can cram into one lifetime.

Visit my page! JessaLynch.com