Author Topic: bigfoot/florida skunk ape  (Read 1259 times)

Offline BigMrE

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
bigfoot/florida skunk ape
« on: June 18, 2010, 09:46:40 PM »
Hey all,

Live in SW FL, and we're looking to Dresdenize our local area, and I had a question.

What would you classify Bigfoot (Skunk Ape is what we have down here) as?  Fae?  Changeling?  Any ideas?

Offline luminos

• Posty McPostington
  • Um... Hello?
    • View Profile
Re: bigfoot/florida skunk ape
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:51:31 PM »
just classify it as... Bigfoot.  Not everything has to be from Faerie.  It can just be some random creature with origins in an unremarkable location of the nevernever.
Lawful Chaotic

Offline BigMrE

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 10:06:22 PM »
That's what I said.

Of course, since I've never tried the FATE system before, I keep slipping into my D&D experience where it HAS to be a type of creature...

I'll learn! ;D

Offline Frank Frey

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 10:43:50 PM »
Hey Big Mr E!

I'm alive and well up here in the Tampa Bay Area. FWIW, I once took part in an investigation of a bigfoot/skunkape sighting up around Polk City, Florida. That was waaaaaaaaaay back in 1976. I was working as a reporter for a local paper then and my bureau chief and I did the investigation. It was really interesting.
Frank Frey

Offline smoore

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 01:21:16 PM »
Up here in North Florida the game I'm involved in has decided that there is no such thing. All sightings are of other creatures that all get lumped under Skunk Ape by unknowing mortals: Satyrs, Weregators (scally muck covered and  bipedal) and Georiga Pigmen. You may want to look at the wiki we set up: http://tallahasseewerewolf.com/index.php/Ron%27s_Tallahassee_Dresden_Tabletop