Poll

Which City are you more interested in Creating?  Answers will be tallied on Tuesday.

San Francisco
Miami

Author Topic: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations  (Read 66962 times)

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2010, 11:56:36 PM »
posting on phone from bollywood class :P

as far as I know, chat is up and running. Hopefully I will be home and showered by gametime.

Offline KassidyMoss

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 09, 2010, 03:28:43 AM »
Technically Miami couldn't have an undertown. Beneath Miami is sand and water... it's nothing but sinkholes. I know, I live in FL and my fiance was born in Miami. The whole idea of the Chicago undertown was the fact that there really is an area beneath Chicago because of the way it was built. This might have been mentioned somewhere but I'm being pulled away from the computer and didn't have time to read everything. Sorry.
I'm following a path laid by others... they must have been as lost as I feel.

Offline luminos

• Posty McPostington
  • Um... Hello?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2010, 03:35:13 AM »
Technically Miami couldn't have an undertown. Beneath Miami is sand and water... it's nothing but sinkholes. I know, I live in FL and my fiance was born in Miami. The whole idea of the Chicago undertown was the fact that there really is an area beneath Chicago because of the way it was built. This might have been mentioned somewhere but I'm being pulled away from the computer and didn't have time to read everything. Sorry.

You umm... missed a rather important detail.  Namely, that undertown is the site for the chatroom, not an in game location.
Lawful Chaotic

Offline Enjorous

• Seriously?
  • Prince of the Gutter since 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2010, 04:13:42 AM »
Besides, we're not even playing in Miami, it was one of the choices voted on but we opted for San Francisco. Which for the record isn't suited for an undertown either, but that's neither here nor there.
Kentucky Fried Shuriken - Finger Lickin' Death.
Quote from: horsehearted
Nah, women are just batshit crazy ALL the time!  :D
87.1% Dresden Pure rank: Nicodemus

Offline KassidyMoss

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2010, 04:35:43 PM »
You umm... missed a rather important detail.  Namely, that undertown is the site for the chatroom, not an in game location.
LoL Like I said, I was being dragged away from the computer before I could read the whole thing but had already been told I should make a comment.
I'm following a path laid by others... they must have been as lost as I feel.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #170 on: September 15, 2010, 01:59:20 AM »
Undertowners!

You asked me to post session transcripts for our play sessions.  I was originally going to post them here, but after thinking about it for a while, I realized that might not be the best idea.  I'm not certain how much attention our game(s) is/are going to generate, and I don't want to create any problems on the board.

With that in mind, I've opened a MediaFire account, and will be placing the transcripts in a folder there.  I'll be passing out the address to all of you at the next session, or before if I'm online.

Looking forward to next session!

Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2010, 02:36:14 PM »
Tonight? 6pm PDT or 9Eastern?

Just making sure...
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2010, 04:49:23 AM »
Undertowners:

There's a new version of the SF writeup on the MediaFire site, dated 28 September 2010.  It includes a description for the FBI field office in San Francisco. 

Looking forward to gaming this week!

Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2010, 10:13:53 PM »
 *hums happily* dropping by to leave a message that I am going out to dinner and a movie tonight so I am not going to be around to play the game. We're flying back on Wednesday so I probably won't make that night, either. We can always play my spell some other night as long as most of us are around.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2010, 06:22:53 AM »
Thanks, Aine.  We'll miss you Wednesday, but we'll try to soldier on.

Mij

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 17, 2010, 04:13:27 PM »

Just wondering about the status of the tonight's game. I know the return of Mrs. Mij was mentioned but I wasn't sure what the final decision was.
If you know the answer then please share it!
Thanks....
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #176 on: October 17, 2010, 09:33:43 PM »
Undertowners:

As usual, Frychick has beaten me to the punch.  Mrs. Mij has indeed returned, and in addition we are currently on grandbaby alert!  I am going to take tonight off, and take my wife out on a much-postponed date.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening, and I'll try to get the word out about Wednesday as well.

Mij

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #177 on: October 31, 2010, 04:42:10 AM »
Shameless self-bump so I can find this thing more easily.

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2010, 08:02:21 PM »
And another bump...

Just a reminder to all involved that Wednesday is tomorrow. You know what this means.

Offline Enjorous

• Seriously?
  • Prince of the Gutter since 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 09, 2010, 08:11:24 PM »
Show up or you'll kill us?
Kentucky Fried Shuriken - Finger Lickin' Death.
Quote from: horsehearted
Nah, women are just batshit crazy ALL the time!  :D
87.1% Dresden Pure rank: Nicodemus