Poll

Which City are you more interested in Creating?  Answers will be tallied on Tuesday.

San Francisco
Miami

Author Topic: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations  (Read 65712 times)

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
Re: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations
« Reply #315 on: March 30, 2012, 01:06:10 AM »
Undertowners:

Just an update on the chat room.  The web server is still down, and I'm currently looking into possible alternate servers.  Stay tuned for more news as it's available!

Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 30, 2012, 01:14:14 AM »
Undertowners:

Just an update on the chat room.  The web server is still down, and I'm currently looking into possible alternate servers.  Stay tuned for more news as it's available!

Mij

Rabble rabble!

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #317 on: March 30, 2012, 04:35:39 AM »
Rabble rabble!

Isn't that the sound made by the Hamburgler in the old Burger King commercials?
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #318 on: March 30, 2012, 04:41:26 AM »
Undertowners!

OK, I had a chance to chat with Aine tonight, and it turns out I was right.  The web server where we currently have our web page is owned/maintained by her father.  However, as he's currently in the hospital, he's unable to fix whatever is wrong.  So we don't know when the server will be up and running again.  She and I have discussed the possibility of moving the web page to a new server, and I'm still pursuing that possibility.  Please check back here for more updates as the situation evolves.

Mij
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 05:44:57 AM by Mij »

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 31, 2012, 11:22:29 PM »
I'm so lonely  :'(

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #320 on: April 01, 2012, 08:21:25 PM »
Undertowners:

The chat room is still AWOL, so let's plan to meet in the alternate room again tonight at the usual time.  I've found a potential new host, and we can talk about that tonight as well.

Mij

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 01, 2012, 11:34:34 PM »
I shall be there!

For mystic (and anyone else who doesn't remember the URL): Link to the game room

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 02, 2012, 04:24:01 AM »
Yes, sorry. All here are suffering from the plague. Don't know what is going on with the site and really have no idea when (or if) it will get fixed.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #323 on: April 03, 2012, 12:11:46 AM »
No apologies are needed, Aine.

For the rest of y'all, I got a reply from the web host I've been looking into -- at about midnight last night, and about 1/2 hour after I sent it.  I was duly impressed with their service.  I think I'm going to set up a trial run with them this week, so check this space for a new URL if I do.  If not, we'll plan to meet at the usual time on Wednesday in the alternate room.

Also, I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed these past couple sessions.  Y'all have come a long way from our early days.

Mij

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 03, 2012, 12:14:51 AM »
No apologies are needed, Aine.

For the rest of y'all, I got a reply from the web host I've been looking into -- at about midnight last night, and about 1/2 hour after I sent it.  I was duly impressed with their service.  I think I'm going to set up a trial run with them this week, so check this space for a new URL if I do.  If not, we'll plan to meet at the usual time on Wednesday in the alternate room.

Also, I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed these past couple sessions.  Y'all have come a long way from our early days.

Mij

What shall I do in the mean time?! *forever alone*

Offline Soulless Mystic5523

• Posty McPostington
  • Icon lovingly crafted by ButMadNNW
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 03, 2012, 12:34:57 AM »
Yes, sorry. All here are suffering from the plague. Don't know what is going on with the site and really have no idea when (or if) it will get fixed.

Maybe you all infected the site with your darn plague. :P
WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN.

Death    Reaper Man   Terry Pratchett

DV SoullessMystic5523 V1.2 YR7 FR5 BK++ RP+++ JB++ TH++ WG CL++ SW+ BC+ MC---- SH[Murphy++, Molly+]

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #326 on: April 03, 2012, 11:43:58 PM »
Undertowners!

OK, I have the new Undertown set up (I think).  So please try the following web address:

http://www.undertownrpg.com/

Hopefully you'll see a very odd-looking page (it was a standard template; I'll fix it later) and the usual chat window.  Please let me know!

Mij

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 03, 2012, 11:49:18 PM »
WOOOTTTTTT it works!  8)

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 04, 2012, 12:25:42 AM »
WOOOTTTTTT it works!  8)

Life is now back to normal for Syn. Phew!
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 11, 2012, 09:44:27 PM »
I'm sooo ready for tonight's game! Jack is totally going to give it to the white court.