Poll

Which City are you more interested in Creating?  Answers will be tallied on Tuesday.

San Francisco
Miami

Author Topic: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations  (Read 67012 times)

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
Re: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations
« Reply #285 on: December 12, 2011, 07:15:18 AM »
Bump
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline Soulless Mystic5523

• Posty McPostington
  • Icon lovingly crafted by ButMadNNW
    • View Profile
WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN.

Death    Reaper Man   Terry Pratchett

DV SoullessMystic5523 V1.2 YR7 FR5 BK++ RP+++ JB++ TH++ WG CL++ SW+ BC+ MC---- SH[Murphy++, Molly+]

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #287 on: December 21, 2011, 04:23:43 AM »
Undertowners!

We've finished up out third adventure just in time for Christmas!  In recognition of over a year of playing, and some serious adventures finished, I'm declaring a Significant Milestone for everyone.  That means y'all can do ALL of the following:

•   Add one additional skill rank.  You can increase a skill by one level; add a new skill at the Average (+1) level; or just “bank” it for later.

•   Choose ONE of the following (Minor Milestone):

o   Switch the rank values of any two skills.  Example: switch your Discipline and Might skills.

o   Replace any single stunt.  Example: replace Conviction:Guide My Hand with Stealth:Blend In

o   Purchase new stunts or powers, assuming you have refresh available.  I don't think anyone actually fits this (except Ingvar, ironically).

o   Rename one aspect.  Example: rename "TACT ISN'T MY STRONG SUIT" to "MY MOUTH IS A LOOSE CANNON".  This isn't a whole new aspect -- think of it as a refinement of an existing aspect.

•   Spellcasters may reconfigure their focus and enchanted items and slots

Thanks for a wonderful year+ of gaming.  I hope you've had as much fun as I have in San Francisco.

I'm going to start work on our next adventure, which we will start after Christmas.  I think it's going to be our most ambitious yet, so hold on!

Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 24, 2012, 04:09:37 AM »
Yay, I can't wait till our next game the 29th of January.

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 25, 2012, 01:12:20 AM »
Got a quick note from our Award-Winning GM.
He is in San Diego, staying in a very cool hotel and getting smarter at his conference.
He says he's going to take pictures of said hotel so we can all oooh and aaaah with some sort of informed enthusiasm. He has every intention of being ready for the game Sunday. (right Mij??? :D )

Until then keep your heads down, your weapons ready and don't take candy from strangers.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 25, 2012, 01:15:26 AM »
I'll just sit in the room then and wait.  ;D

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 29, 2012, 06:07:38 PM »
Okay guys just a reminder to everyone we have a game tonight! (Sunday 29th of Jan)

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 03, 2012, 07:54:08 AM »
I would like to take a moment here to announce to everyone boardwide that Mij has graciously agreed to take over the duties of the Monarchy of Undertown.  With my parasite entombed and waiting to burst free in an Alien-esque moment joyful pregnancy and future newborn responsibilities, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed.  I really appreciate Mij's willingness not only to herd us like cats as our GM, but now take over the Kingship as well.
Tnanks don't seem like enough sometimes. I am blessed.   :)
It feels like we should have some sort of official ceremony for the transfer of power or something, doesn't it?

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 04, 2012, 12:22:24 AM »
 I have marshmallows and a Robin Hood hat! Maybe he can use those...
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 04, 2012, 05:01:39 AM »
In case you haven't noticed, this game is in the running for some prizes at the 2011 Borden Awards. Please, come over and cast your votes.

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 05, 2012, 11:34:53 PM »
Game tonight folks, looking forward to it.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #296 on: February 06, 2012, 02:49:52 AM »
In case you haven't noticed, this game is in the running for some prizes at the 2011 Borden Awards. Please, come over and cast your votes.

Thanks Sanctaphrax.  I won't twist anyone's arm on this -- but there might be Fate Points involved...

;D

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 08, 2012, 04:37:34 PM »
Looking forward to tonight's session.

Offline Soulless Mystic5523

• Posty McPostington
  • Icon lovingly crafted by ButMadNNW
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 25, 2012, 01:44:20 AM »
So, looks like Java is crashing Firefox tonight. Also, my laptop is currently out of commission so I may not be around Sunday either. Hopefully I can get one or both fixed by Wednesday.
WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN.

Death    Reaper Man   Terry Pratchett

DV SoullessMystic5523 V1.2 YR7 FR5 BK++ RP+++ JB++ TH++ WG CL++ SW+ BC+ MC---- SH[Murphy++, Molly+]

Offline synobal

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 01, 2012, 07:23:22 PM »
So we got together last night and discussed it, you're no longer allowed to travel, unless the committee approves it in advance.  ;D