Author Topic: Jade Court Vampires  (Read 6217 times)

Offline Sh33p

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Jade Court Vampires
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 04:14:33 AM »
Basically sounds like a legion of Corpsetakers with the added failsafe of a D&D Lich's phylactery.

I like it. Especially the Eight Immortals bit. Although, I'm with earlier posters who recommended they not all be in one place. On top of that, maybe these guys have some beef with the real Dragons like Ferrovax?

And I will say this: Reading this made me think of Shiro's duel and Jet Li's Fearless, except it'd be body-jumping vampire Jet Li against a Samurai on a mission from Elvis. ;D

Offline Ancalagon

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 01:38:58 AM »
Oh man, that is so great. Fantastic. Thank you for the idea.

I'm happy to help!  :)

I find that as a game master, collaboration really helps creativity

Offline xiaolung

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 06:34:44 PM »
And I will say this: Reading this made me think of Shiro's duel and Jet Li's Fearless, except it'd be body-jumping vampire Jet Li against a Samurai on a mission from Elvis. ;D

Ooo...on a mission from Elvis. What an aspect. Cool stuff.

Baltimore is up. It looks tres kewl. When I have more of the crunch, I'll start posting basic Jade Vamp stats for your perusal and comment. Should be latest...May?

Offline Jebm

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 04:02:58 AM »
In addition to hen's eggs, rice and black dog blood,they're also vulnerable to wooden swords crafted from peach trees. I'd add in stunts related to martial arts and bladed weaponry to make up for the lack of magical skill. I hope this turns out well as playing a Jade Court vamp sounds very cool as I could easily see a cold-war style turf war between them and the other supernatural factions in Asia.