Poll

Who should play Harry Dresden in a Movie?

Zachary Quinto
41 (5.9%)
Lee Pace
26 (3.8%)
Ryan Reynolds
51 (7.4%)
Hugh Jackman
91 (13.2%)
Clive Owen
46 (6.7%)
Paul Bettany
19 (2.8%)
Timothy Olyphant
75 (10.9%)
Nathan Fillion
220 (31.9%)
Joe Flanigan
37 (5.4%)
Chris Evans
7 (1%)
Gerard Butler
22 (3.2%)
Neil Flynn
8 (1.2%)
Jared Padalecki
47 (6.8%)

Total Members Voted: 681

Author Topic: Perfect Casting, part 2  (Read 1126887 times)

Offline Warden John Marcone

• Seriously?
  • Shooting first and Cracking wise
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: Perfect Casting, part 2
« Reply #2625 on: November 08, 2010, 06:49:25 PM »
Nah, that's Christian Kane
The moribund equine has been more than sufficiently flagellated.

Offline hatshep2

• Conversationalist
  • "No plan, just bigger guns." - Dylan Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: November 08, 2010, 07:57:51 PM »
Nah, that's Christian Kane

You mean Josh Holloway. ;)
"I am impertinant." - Percy Jackson, Book I: The Lightning Thief

"Relax, it's a loaner...They were out of caucasian in your size." - Dylan Dog, Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

"Rescue the damsel in distress, kill the bad guy, save the world." - Rick O'Connell, The Mummy

Offline tiny[but]fierce

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2627 on: November 08, 2010, 09:41:33 PM »
You mean Josh Holloway. ;)

I'm happy with a melding of the two. Holloway actually looks more like Kincaid than I think CK does, but CK has the in your face I'll-Torch-You-If-You-Blink bad-assery :)
Murphy: "Maybe you know the monsters, Martin. But I know the guy who stops them."

Dresden: "Don't call me a dinosaur. It isn't fair to the dinosaurs. What did a dinosaur ever do to you?"

Dresden: "Hell's holy stars and freaking stones shit bells."

In Butcher We Trust.

Offline tiny[but]fierce

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2628 on: November 08, 2010, 09:42:49 PM »
Wow that was an incredibly long goose chase TbF

Do you see my icon? Can you tell who two of my favorite actors are, ever? I take my Misha Collins facts very seriously.
Murphy: "Maybe you know the monsters, Martin. But I know the guy who stops them."

Dresden: "Don't call me a dinosaur. It isn't fair to the dinosaurs. What did a dinosaur ever do to you?"

In Butcher We Trust.

Offline hatshep2

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: November 08, 2010, 10:14:05 PM »
Do you see my icon? Can you tell who two of my favorite actors are, ever? I take my Misha Collins facts very seriously.

What, no love for my Sammy?  ;D

"Relax, it's a loaner...They were out of caucasian in your size." - Dylan Dog, Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

"Rescue the damsel in distress, kill the bad guy, save the world." - Rick O'Connell, The Mummy

Offline tiny[but]fierce

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2630 on: November 09, 2010, 12:02:21 AM »
What, no love for my Sammy?  ;D

LOL, I love Sam. Unfortunately, Jared was not being interviewed on the carpet with Jim Beaver and Misha Collins when Jensen snuck up on them both and gave them kisses on the cheek. I found this icon somewhere, and since I'm a Dean/Cas shipper (which is so wrong on so many levels but DAMMIT I LOVE IT), I hijacked it and made it mind.

Plussss, it would've been kinda awkward if Jared was in the picture WITH them O.o

In Butcher We Trust.

Offline hatshep2

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: November 09, 2010, 12:31:02 AM »
LOL, I love Sam. Unfortunately, Jared was not being interviewed on the carpet with Jim Beaver and Misha Collins when Jensen snuck up on them both and gave them kisses on the cheek. I found this icon somewhere, and since I'm a Dean/Cas shipper (which is so wrong on so many levels but DAMMIT I LOVE IT), I hijacked it and made it mind.

Plussss, it would've been kinda awkward if Jared was in the picture WITH them O.o

A Dean/Cas shipper? Oh, God. At least you're not a "Wincest" shipper. That is just even more wrong on so many more levels, if there is anything more wrong than that. And moving on. I'm decidedly a Sam girl but Dean and Castiel are awesome and oh-so-sexy, too.

It's funny - my sister started out as a Sam girl and me as a Dean girl but I fell head-over-heels for Sam after he went psycic and I found out that he
(click to show/hide)
(for some reason I just found that really, really, hot) and my sister fell for Dean when he
(click to show/hide)
at the end of season 2. Something has got to be wrong with us that we found that stuff extra sexy but we simply couldn't help it. I'm afraid guys with dark secrets are a major guilty pleasure for me. But I think a lot of girls are like that.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 12:32:34 AM by hatshep2 »

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
  • For those who wander but are not lost!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: November 09, 2010, 01:10:48 AM »
Crazy trains
Sir  Reginald.
I will miss you, my friend Mdodd. May you find peace.
Snowy,  I am rooting for you. I hope you remain happy and as comfortable as possible.

How many steps to the lighthouse?

Offline tiny[but]fierce

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2633 on: November 09, 2010, 01:56:50 AM »
A Dean/Cas shipper? Oh, God. At least you're not a "Wincest" shipper. That is just even more wrong on so many more levels, if there is anything more wrong than that. And moving on. I'm decidedly a Sam girl but Dean and Castiel are awesome and oh-so-sexy, too.

It's funny - my sister started out as a Sam girl and me as a Dean girl but I fell head-over-heels for Sam after he went psycic and I found out that he
(click to show/hide)
(for some reason I just found that really, really, hot) and my sister fell for Dean when he
(click to show/hide)
at the end of season 2. Something has got to be wrong with us that we found that stuff extra sexy but we simply couldn't help it. I'm afraid guys with dark secrets are a major guilty pleasure for me. But I think a lot of girls are like that.  ;)

Yeah, I know. Trust me, I know.

Also, it's because you have Evil!Vampire!Spike!Love.

I have Funny!Badass!Spike!Love, which is why I'm a Dean girl.

In Butcher We Trust.

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: November 09, 2010, 01:59:20 AM »
*raises hand* I'm not a girl
Sir  Reginald.
Snowy,  I am rooting for you. I hope you remain happy and as comfortable as possible.

Offline hatshep2

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: November 09, 2010, 02:39:39 AM »
Yeah, I know. Trust me, I know.

Also, it's because you have Evil!Vampire!Spike!Love.

I have Funny!Badass!Spike!Love, which is why I'm a Dean girl.

That's the funny thing - its the last season side of Spike that I'm in love with. I don't know...maybe its the combination of their noble side with the danger that really does it for me. *sighs* *snaps self out of hot daydreams* That's true - Spike is such a beautifully complicated character that I can certainly see how his fans to could gravitate to either Sam or Dean equally well, depending on what about him they found most appealing.

Offline Orange Krush

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: November 09, 2010, 03:05:46 AM »
I have always pictured Butters as a Gene Kelly sort...

Not so much helmet haired, of course.

Good call on Gene Kelly... I picture Jon Cryer of two and a half men as Butters or Toot.

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: November 09, 2010, 06:34:32 AM »
No he is not butters  ???
Sir  Reginald.

Offline tiny[but]fierce

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2638 on: November 09, 2010, 01:31:00 PM »
That's the funny thing - its the last season side of Spike that I'm in love with. I don't know...maybe its the combination of their noble side with the danger that really does it for me. *sighs* *snaps self out of hot daydreams* That's true - Spike is such a beautifully complicated character that I can certainly see how his fans to could gravitate to either Sam or Dean equally well, depending on what about him they found most appealing.

Which is why me and my beta are in the process of creating a Buffy/SPN crossover event. Sam, Dean and Spike are almost essentially the same person, and get along very easily. It's sweet.

In Butcher We Trust.

Offline tiny[but]fierce

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2639 on: November 09, 2010, 01:33:33 PM »
I still see Justin Long as Butters.

Jon Cryer as Toot -- yeah, I can see it :)

In Butcher We Trust.