Poll

Who should play Harry Dresden in a Movie?

Zachary Quinto
41 (5.9%)
Lee Pace
26 (3.8%)
Ryan Reynolds
51 (7.4%)
Hugh Jackman
91 (13.2%)
Clive Owen
46 (6.7%)
Paul Bettany
19 (2.8%)
Timothy Olyphant
75 (10.9%)
Nathan Fillion
220 (31.9%)
Joe Flanigan
37 (5.4%)
Chris Evans
7 (1%)
Gerard Butler
22 (3.2%)
Neil Flynn
8 (1.2%)
Jared Padalecki
47 (6.8%)

Total Members Voted: 681

Author Topic: Perfect Casting, part 2  (Read 1127280 times)

Offline Warden John Marcone

• Seriously?
  • Shooting first and Cracking wise
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: Perfect Casting, part 2
« Reply #3840 on: May 17, 2011, 06:45:02 PM »
haven't heard back yet.
The moribund equine has been more than sufficiently flagellated.

Offline Kilroy

• Conversationalist
  • My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: May 18, 2011, 03:14:04 AM »
You know, after trying to see if she has done ANY acting I found the only thing she has really done was model as Triss from game Witcher... but the shots were for playboy in poland. On another note I REALLY agree on the sexy take your soul for a fling Fea after seeing this.

Again, if she can act. Her being Ukranian is about the only thing that scares me, how strong her accent will be and if she can cut it out.... hell can she even speak English?
"You're in America now," I said. "Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer." ~ Harry Dresden

"Maybe I'd been shut away in my lab too long, but Spenser never mentions that the Faerie Queen has a great ass." ~ Harry Dresden

Offline ۞†Grey Warden†۞

• Needs A Life
  • For those who wander but are not lost!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: May 18, 2011, 03:44:06 AM »
You know, after trying to see if she has done ANY acting I found the only thing she has really done was model as Triss from game Witcher... but the shots were for playboy in poland. On another note I REALLY agree on the sexy take your soul for a fling Fea after seeing this.

Again, if she can act. Her being Ukranian is about the only thing that scares me, how strong her accent will be and if she can cut it out.... hell can she even speak English?
They can dub, heck it might even give that slightly inhuman voice
Sir  Reginald.
I will miss you, my friend Mdodd. May you find peace.
Snowy,  I am rooting for you. I hope you remain happy and as comfortable as possible.

How many steps to the lighthouse?

Offline Kilroy

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: May 18, 2011, 04:18:19 AM »
They can dub, heck it might even give that slightly inhuman voice

Oooo, I did not even think about that.
"You're in America now," I said. "Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer." ~ Harry Dresden

"Maybe I'd been shut away in my lab too long, but Spenser never mentions that the Faerie Queen has a great ass." ~ Harry Dresden

Offline Me Grimlock King

• Conversationalist
  • *Me, Grimlock, no bozo. Me king! *
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: May 18, 2011, 01:53:12 PM »
To that point though...who says that faeries speak flawless english?  i think it would make more sense for her to speak with some kind of an accent
Magic, motherf*cker.

Offline Snowleopard

• Needs A Life
  • Small but sneaky.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: May 18, 2011, 02:41:42 PM »
With Mab might be nice to layer in behind her voice the sounds of winter.
A faint chiming of ice crystals when she's in a good mood (or as good as she can get)
The cold roar of a blizzard when she's pissed off.

Offline Me Grimlock King

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: May 18, 2011, 02:55:40 PM »
Yeah, I don't picture her like just talking and it sounding like any old beautiful woman speaking ya know?
Magic, motherf*cker.

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3847 on: May 18, 2011, 06:25:29 PM »
I've been looking at other pictures of Klodi Monsoon, and I think I've fallen in love.  She's got my vote for Lea, that's for damn sure.

Offline Me Grimlock King

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: May 18, 2011, 06:30:09 PM »

umm ditto

some great pics of her on deviant art... aslo

http://klodi.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/d2ueph7

Lea and Maggie Sr?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:39:47 PM by Me Grimlock King »
Magic, motherf*cker.

Offline Me Grimlock King

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: May 18, 2011, 06:38:37 PM »
I do have a question tho... can anyone find a description of Lea and Lily?  I know lea has red hair..but i feel like Klodi would be better as Lilly instead of Lea...
Magic, motherf*cker.

Offline Kilroy

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3850 on: May 18, 2011, 06:58:45 PM »
from GP:
A very tall, slender inhumanly beautiful women stepped out of the smoke. Reddish hair curled down past her hips in riotous cascade, complementing her flawless skin, high cheekbones, and lush, full, bloodred lips. Her face was ageless, and her golden eyes had vertical slits instead of pupils, like a cat. Her gown was a flowing affair of deep green.

EDIT: other books

SK: Lea stood nearly my own height, but instead of dark contrast and harsh angles, she was a creature of gliding curves and gentle shades. Hair the color of flame coursed in curls and ringlets to below her hips...... Her beauty went without saying. The perfection of her form was complemented by features of feminine loveliness, a full mouth, skin like cream, and oblong, feline eyes of gold, cat-slitted like those of most fae

Changes:She was tall and beyound beautiful -- like most of the Sidhe are. Her skin was fair and flawless, her eyes enormous, slightly oblique orbs of emerald green. In fact, they almost mirrored Mister's eyes as he say primly in the Sidhe woman's lap. Her lips were full and very red, and her long red hair, accented with streaks of pure white, spilled down in silken coils and waves over her dress of emerald green.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 07:24:32 PM by Kilroy »

Offline Me Grimlock King

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: May 18, 2011, 07:03:37 PM »
thanks Kilroy, I guess it just confuses me that an agent of winter has red hair and a green dress....that seems much more summery to me. 

Like when he meets Mab at one point shes in a white suit...that makes more sense to me..  just my $.02
Magic, motherf*cker.

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3852 on: May 18, 2011, 07:16:05 PM »
from GP:
A very tall, slender inhumanly beautiful women stepped out of the smoke. Reddish hair curled down past her hips in riotous cascade, complementing her flawless skin, high cheekbones, and lush, full, bloodred lips. Her face was ageless, and her golden eyes had vertical slits instead of pupils, like a cat. Her gown was a flowing affair of deep green.

Give her cat-eye contacts and we've got our lea.

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3853 on: May 18, 2011, 07:16:38 PM »
thanks Kilroy, I guess it just confuses me that an agent of winter has red hair and a green dress....that seems much more summery to me. 

Like when he meets Mab at one point shes in a white suit...that makes more sense to me..  just my $.02

I think Jennie Greenteeth had green hair and... er... teeth.  I believe it was a darker green, but you'd still associate green with life and summer.  But she's Winter.  I don't think the Fae are as stereotypical as Power Rangers.  They have a diverse wardrobe.

Offline Me Grimlock King

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: May 18, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »
 I don't think the Fae are as stereotypical as Power Rangers.  They have a diverse wardrobe.

Ha nice.  I guess just because mab and maeve kind of seem to exude winter thats all..  and wasn't aurora like blond and stuff...just my thought process..i have no problems with it, just my thinking is all..
Magic, motherf*cker.