Linked Events

• "Turn Coat" released: April 07, 2009

Author Topic: "Turn Coat" released April 7, 2009  (Read 79137 times)

Offline Persephone

• Posty McPostington
  • Random, uncensored, bizarre, but worth it!
    • View Profile
    • My Official Photography Site
Re: "Turn Coat" released April 7, 2009
« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2009, 05:43:36 AM »
How bout a signing at good 'ol Mizzou. The new University of Missouri bookstore wold be a great place to do a signing. The great thing is that it is in the middle of the state for everyone to meet at centrally and not to far away for him to drive too.

*looks at signings looks at map* He's already going to Independance Missouri... Isn't it enough that he IS coming to your state?

*sigh* I got lucky last year... I didn't think I'd get lucky two years in a row. But I wouldn't mind him going to San Diego myself. It'd be a good way to package a vacation and a signing.  8)
Persephone aka The Liz
Queen of Hellfire  ~"Long May She Reign"~
twitter @theliz13
Science Fiction Writer
My Little Pony Addict.
"The devils NOT in the details, he's named in my divorce"

Offline Gman

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 04, 2009, 06:58:08 AM »
Just ordered my copy of Turn Coat on Amazon. I will have to wait a couple of days after the release date,  :(.

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 04, 2009, 11:20:51 AM »
*looks at signings looks at map* He's already going to Independance Missouri... Isn't it enough that he IS coming to your state?

He LIVES in Independence. :P :D
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.

Offline gwylln

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »
Who does someone have to kill to get a book signing in Oklahoma?  I KNOW I'm not the only person in Oklahoma readin' this series......

I would drive to Kansas City, if only it were on some other day.  :'(
I am all out of bubble gum !

Da-wild-gerbil

« Reply #214 on: April 20, 2009, 12:31:10 PM »
Who does someone have to kill to get a book signing in Oklahoma?  I KNOW I'm not the only person in Oklahoma readin' this series......

'least you live in the same country as he does *sniff*

Offline ACDaddy

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2009, 10:43:25 AM »
What are the chances of a Florida stop?  We have sun, beaches, bikinis, snowbirds, hurricanes... all the amenities. 
Semper Fi
Kevin

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2009, 07:42:32 PM »
What are the chances of a Florida stop?  We have sun, beaches, bikinis, snowbirds, hurricanes... all the amenities. 

There are a lot of Floridians on the board... all of which have begged for a visit.
They have tried all sorts of bribes, promises, first-borns...
None have worked as of yet.

I think the big tour for TC is mostly done. I'm pretty sure he'll be signing for the last CodexAlera release. Maybe a bribe to his publicist?

Otherwise... Chicago 2010!!!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 03:36:42 PM by Fyrchick »
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline ACDaddy

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2009, 08:49:52 PM »
There are a lot of Floridians on the board... all of which have begged for a visit.
They have tried all sorts of bribes, promises, first-borns...
None have worked as of yet.

I think the bif tour for TC is mostly done. I'm pretty sure he'll be signing for the last CodexAlera release. Maybe a bribe to his publicist?

Otherwise... Chicago 2010!!!

I'm keeping the first born (and the 2nd born too for that matter)  hmmmm bribe the publicist...  do publicists like cookies?   ;D
Semper Fi
Kevin

Offline captcoyote

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2009, 03:08:27 PM »

Spoken like a true Oklahoman.  Always lookin' for somethin' to kill. ;) Though as a fellow Oklahoman, l agree with you on meeting Mr. Butcher.  Though I can understand him not wanting to come to Oklahoma.  It is such a hassle setting your watch back 20 years.  ;D