Author Topic: A Call For Comic Questions!  (Read 6144 times)

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
A Call For Comic Questions!
« on: February 06, 2008, 05:01:25 PM »
The next episode of The Butcher Block will feature a Q&A with a representative from the Dabel Brothers, publishers of the upcoming Dresden Files comic, and we'd like to hear from YOU!

Call 301-6377-HAT (301-637-7428).  After Fred's message plays and you get the beep, tell us your name (and/or your forum name) and where you're calling from, then give us your questions for the Dabel crew!  Alternately, you can record your question yourself (we recommend Audacity) and email the file to thebutcherblock AT gmail DOT com. 

If you'd rather your question be read by Fred, you can still post questions in this thread or email them to thebutcherblock AT gmail DOT com.

Deadline for submissions is Monday, February 25th.

We invite everyone to take advantage of this opportunity to get involved and be heard on the podcast!

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Re: A Call For Comic Questions!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 12:50:25 AM »
Just a reminder: you have one more week to get questions in!  Be heard!

Offline iago

• The Merlin
  • Posty McPostington
  • I'm the site administrator.
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Fredly
Re: A Call For Comic Questions!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 11:56:01 PM »
Monday is today.  If you've had difficulties getting through and getting your questions recorded, give it another try -- Skype lost some of my voicemail configs and I reestablished them today.

(That said, I HAVE gotten four or so questions called in -- thanks much for that!)
Fred Hicks
I own the board. If I start talking in my moderator voice, expect the Fist of God to be close on my heels. Red is my Fist of God voice.
www.evilhat.com * www.dresdenfilesrpg.com
Support this site: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/