Author Topic: Dresden Files Book Club  (Read 7186 times)

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
Dresden Files Book Club
« on: January 16, 2008, 08:48:18 PM »
Ive been post for a while on both the spoiler boards and the Book club, but I honestly cant figure out what the difference is anymore.  With the book club reading and such itself appearing to be over, what are the guidelines for posting on one vs the other?
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Re: Dresden Files Book Club
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 09:14:46 PM »
The "Book Club" discussion isn't over--it never really began. :D  At some point, one of us is going to have to get in gear and actually start one up, at which point everything currently on that board will probably be dumped on the Spoiler board.  Technically, the Book Club board should be dead at the moment, with all discussion going to either the "Books" or "Spoilers" forums, but until we actually get the Book Club started we're not going to bother enforcing the distinction. :D

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
Re: Dresden Files Book Club
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 09:42:21 PM »
OK, cool.  Up til now Ive been generally using the spoiler Board for Dresden Files topics (plot, characters, future speculation, etc) and the Book club for more abstract Dresdenverse topics.

Let me know if you want any help getting the Book club going.  It seemed like great idea and I would love to get into it   8)
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain