Author Topic: Harry's Darkhallow  (Read 604 times)

Offline RobReece

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Harry's Darkhallow
« on: May 03, 2023, 07:43:32 PM »
Harry didn't want to do a Darkhallow, because he'd have to kill a bunch of people... what if he performed it on the island consuming the inmates for his rite of ascension?

Assuming that he'd discharged Thomas already...
but the power jump from that...

Yes I know that the Darkhallow consumes spirits,  but if Harry were to engage the Banefire in a controlled manner instead of how the Outsiders would have tripped it in CD, one bonfire and spirits they are...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 07:58:12 PM by RobReece »

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Harry's Darkhallow
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 08:25:47 PM »
You are what you eat, the Gatekeeper warned him from tapping the power on the island and that power comes from the inmates.

Now if Harry could organise an Darkhallow which consumed the spirit of the Burger King now he would be happy.

The prison itself is likely in a pocket dimension given its Tardis like interior which is why Thomas cannot be detected there, he is literally not within that universe. This would suggest that the prison itself is impervious to most magic except at its point of entry.

Offline RobReece

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 08:39:01 PM »
Rashid said not to use it, as he was years away from being able to use it without being changed...
I'm not saying he could do this today, or do it without being changed,  but thats partly why he'd need to, to be changed.

Offline Melriken

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 08:42:40 PM »
Rashid said not to use it, as he was years away from being able to use it without being changed...
I'm not saying he could do this today, or do it without being changed,  but thats partly why he'd need to, to be changed.
Tapping a layline might be possible if he was better than he is... eating one... no, never.

That way Darkness lies.