Author Topic: Tomas talking in Demonreach  (Read 708 times)

Offline Melriken

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Tomas talking in Demonreach
« on: April 18, 2023, 09:55:59 PM »
When Harry put Tomas in Demonreach he told Alfred to use the Penitence Protocol:
Contemplation: He is to be shielded from any communication with other prisoners not enduring the same protocol.

I believe this is the protocol that the British guy who says he deserves to be here is under...

So what conversations do we think Tomas and British are having? Swapping hair care tips?

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Tomas talking in Demonreach
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2023, 06:46:31 PM »
You mean Thomas  is going to speak to the British Prisoner in his silly French accent?

Wow!

Offline Melriken

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 08:16:21 PM »
You mean Thomas  is going to speak to the British Prisoner in his silly French accent?

Wow!
head... cannon...

I need this...

I need James Marsters to record this scene right now with just nonsense filler text of the British guy asking Thomas to leave him alone and Thomas being flippant in a fake French accent...

I need this now...

maybe I can get Chat GPT to write it and then deep fake the audio so I can listen to it..

This makes me happy.

Offline Melriken

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2023, 11:27:28 PM »
I continued to warn my fool of a brother "S'Jnngh S'Jnngh" I took a breath, it seemed easier "It's Justine" I managed to say into the darkness.  I didn't remember it getting so dark and I couldn't feel the pain anymore, that didn't see like a good thing.

To my surprise the darkness responded "Ah. No. No no no no no, tell me he didn't"

"Who? Didn't what?" I said, and I found it slipping out in the French accent I used at work, how odd, the last I remembered I had been beaten by the Swartelves and broken my... well... everything.  I shouldn't be able to talk, much less do so in that accent, but there it was.

"It's bad enough that bloody Warden comes by so often interrupting my sleep, please tell me he didn't bugger up so badly as to actually stick someone in here with me to bother me continuously!"

Had he? Yes, I remembered now, Harry had put me in here to protect me from my Hunger. I remembered so much pain. A world of pain, maybe more.

"He did.  Don't bother not replying the fact that I can think tells me that you are here."

He sounded so upset, like he took me being here personally.  I couldn't feel my hunger or the pains of my body and that put me in such a good mood that I couldn't resist. "Wi, 'Arry put me 'ere" If anything I had made the accent thicker.

"A Frenchie? Please tell me I am not stuck here with a frenchie."

"'ou 're no stuke 'ere wi'sh ah Frenchie." I felt the smile coming, holding the accent was hard with it, but I don't think he could have seen it.

=====================================================

I want to keep it going but I seem to have developed a theory that Kemmler put himself into the prison as Warden of Demonreach before WWI and whatever he had let into his mind in exchange for power walked off with his body to become the Necromancer we all know.  He maybe tried to create another Bob, but from himself without being tied to the skull's owner... only it didn't exactly work, the fracture of himself he created wasn't right and wasn't all of him like it should have been and when he told Demonreach to imprison him it did so, but it didn't recognize the fragment as him any longer so it took him out of the body and put him in a cell.  The Spirit of Kemmler went on to do all the horrible things we have heard of.