Author Topic: Happy National Pizza Day 9th February 2023  (Read 893 times)

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Happy National Pizza Day 9th February 2023
« on: February 10, 2023, 11:45:53 AM »
Yesterday was Christmas for the Little Folk, so I presume today is their Boxing Day- they spend it checking empty pizza boxes for crumbs, scraps of pepperoni and blobs of melted cheese.

Is Jim going to reference this event in Next Book? There are a whole succession of National Pizza Days, so National Cheese pizza day is their Lent and National Pizza Day With Everything on (Except Anchovies) their Thanksgiving. It would make a lovely running joke throughout Next Book. Harry is living with the Little Folk now so it would work.

I celebrated with a 12 inch sausage pizza (three types) ground beef and onions with a bottle Coke Zero for the Tooth Fairies.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Happy National Pizza Day 9th February 2023
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2023, 03:33:55 PM »
Yesterday was Christmas for the Little Folk, so I presume today is their Boxing Day- they spend it checking empty pizza boxes for crumbs, scraps of pepperoni and blobs of melted cheese.

Is Jim going to reference this event in Next Book? There are a whole succession of National Pizza Days, so National Cheese pizza day is their Lent and National Pizza Day With Everything on (Except Anchovies) their Thanksgiving. It would make a lovely running joke throughout Next Book. Harry is living with the Little Folk now so it would work.

I celebrated with a 12 inch sausage pizza (three types) ground beef and onions with a bottle Coke Zero for the Tooth Fairies.

Harry was forced to set up first aid stations for the little folk over dosing on pepperoni..

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2023, 05:09:01 PM »
Yeah some swine used vegan pepperoni……

It’s like putting drugs in candy at Halloween.

I suspect Lacuna

You could see almost a parody of Next Book written from Toots perspective. The next Holiday is National Pizza party day on the 19th May 2023
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 05:17:31 PM by Conspiracy Theorist »

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2023, 06:33:28 PM »
Yeah some swine used vegan pepperoni……

It’s like putting drugs in candy at Halloween.

I suspect Lacuna

You could see almost a parody of Next Book written from Toots perspective. The next Holiday is National Pizza party day on the 19th May 2023

Yeah, she also has credible deniability, she is sleeping with the Major General...

Offline Ed0517

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2023, 05:06:15 AM »
I expect them to also try to co-opt the 14th next month... Pi Day - pizza is Italian for pie....

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2023, 08:57:36 AM »
It’s magic circles, Toot has been summoned with Pizza, and then a doughnuts foods which by their nature contain an element of magic the number PI, because of their circumference and pizzas are the more magical because they are also referred to as ‘pies’ .

Totally logical.

National PI day should therefore have significance for the entire supernatural community, it’s magic circle day.on National PI day one should only eat circular foods, pizza, doughnuts, burger and sausage patties, cookies etc.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2023, 12:17:18 PM »
It’s magic circles, Toot has been summoned with Pizza, and then a doughnuts foods which by their nature contain an element of magic the number PI, because of their circumference and pizzas are the more magical because they are also referred to as ‘pies’ .

Totally logical.

National PI day should therefore have significance for the entire supernatural community, it’s magic circle day.on National PI day one should only eat circular foods, pizza, doughnuts, burger and sausage patties, cookies etc.

But only if the above are all made of pizza!