Author Topic: Dragon con videos?  (Read 3453 times)

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon con videos?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2022, 02:10:33 AM »
Faith Astor, somewhere there is a WOJ saying she will show up at the end.

I think it was just, "we'll see her again" not necessarily "at the end" ...  OTOH, Jim might decide it would make a nice "bookend" for the Casefiles of Harry Dresden!

Offline Snark Knight

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2022, 01:20:18 PM »
I think it was just, "we'll see her again" not necessarily "at the end" ...  OTOH, Jim might decide it would make a nice "bookend" for the Casefiles of Harry Dresden!

Wasn't (grown up) Faith Astor supposed to be the femme fatale client who kicks off the BAT?

Offline RobReece

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2022, 03:53:47 AM »
Wasn't (grown up) Faith Astor supposed to be the femme fatale client who kicks off the BAT?

This had been my recollection.

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2022, 03:56:48 AM »

That's more info than I recall; only that we would be seeing her again.

Offline Lehane

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2022, 08:32:42 PM »
Murphy's return could be part of Mirror, Mirror as we should be seeing Alternate Universe versions of various characters.

I have always wondered if Harry will bring one back with him.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2022, 09:38:53 PM »
My thought, but beyond that there is I believe Murphy story to go than that. If he is going to bring someone back it is likely to be Chandler, but I would like Morgan.

Offline Ed0517

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2022, 03:33:16 AM »
My thought, but beyond that there is I believe Murphy story to go than that. If he is going to bring someone back it is likely to be Chandler, but I would like Morgan.

Unlike Morgan and Murphy, we did not see Chandler killed. He's missing and presumed dead. Might be being held and tortured for info too.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2022, 12:15:01 PM »
Common consensus is that Drakul put him in a parallel world, as Chandler recognised Drakul, Drakul recognised Chandler,  and may have stashed him there for future interrogation about what he knows about him. Trying to turn him may have failed if Chandler is indeed is helping to develop countermeasures to that.

Drakul is an immortal or at the least ageless and very powerful, time may not mean the same to him ‘later’ may be a year or two, so Drakul can at his leisure retrieve Chandler and torture the info out of him, knowing no one in the WC can retrieve him.

Drakul could have killed Chandler outright, but didn’t either Chandler was an Ally or had information Drakul wanted. Putting him out of reach of the WC would suggest the latter.

Offline LostInTime

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2022, 03:29:12 AM »
WOJ from DragonCon 2021 was that we'll see Chandler again in Mirror Mirror.
The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2022, 03:28:35 PM »
WOJ from DragonCon 2021 was that we'll see Chandler again in Mirror Mirror.

I think this will be the case, I don't think it too significant that Chandler and Drakul recognized one another, or it seemed that way.  As Warden I am sure they had run ins before..  I see Harry rescuing Chandler and he either becomes a stanch ally for Harry in the White Council, or he is double dealing and ultimately betray Harry.