Author Topic: Bob and Gary  (Read 710 times)

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Bob and Gary
« on: July 22, 2022, 07:11:09 PM »
In The Law Bob is entirely too fascinated with Gary’s Skull as a potential home. On another thread I suggested that Bob wants to jump Gary’s bones in relation to a comment that Jim “isn’t that woke” about LBTQ+ issues, and that may be right.

There are three points though.

1. We know where little spirits of intellect come from since Skin Game.
2. We know that the person controlling the sanctum colours the personality of the spirit since Dead Beat.
3. Harry is almighty glad to be back in his sub basement, we know this from The Law itself but has been prefigured since finding the trapdoor in Peace Talks, and he has been very homesick.

I think rather than being enamoured with Gary, Gary makes Bob homesick.

For his very first home.

His Fathers skull.

Gary reminds Bob of his father. He isn’t his father because Bob would be way better with the internet, but I think this is a clue to his fathers identity, his father was a mathematician/cryptographer/ philosopher/oracle very like Gary, but from over 1000 years ago.

We have the WOJ that we have met Bob’s parents which often leads to the Gatekeeper and the English Prisoner as the two known mortal males to still be around from that period. If this is a clue then  The Gatekeeper is a very strong candidate given his foresight, if that is what is making Bob homesick, as well as having a well organised mind. Like Gary the Gatekeeper is good at ferreting out information and keeps to himself.

I have learned towards the English Prisoner in the past with Lea as Bob’s mother, but this makes me reconsider putting me in the Gatekeeper camp.

Thoughts please, clue or something else?