Author Topic: Little Things [spoilers]  (Read 17361 times)

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Little Things [spoilers]
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2022, 02:57:08 PM »
  I think that Harry was able to communicate with Elaine in that manner is because of the close bond between them.  He has no such mental/emotional bond with Marcone.  Namshiel would be aware of any type of communication I'd think.  Harry and Molly also achieved a mental bond, or a type of mental bond when they did their mental sparing.

I believe the bond was forged because Harry and Elaine had sex and were in love, and both were wizards. Harry might go with Marcone, but he would still be thinking about Murphy.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2022, 06:38:29 PM »
I believe the bond was forged because Harry and Elaine had sex and were in love, and both were wizards. Harry might go with Marcone, but he would still be thinking about Murphy.

Sex and love between Harry and Marcone???? :o  I'm not against gay love stories, but this would be too weird.. ::)

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2022, 07:26:02 PM »
The Locker Room scene in Battle Ground may have been foreshadowing…….

We have speculated on more with less.

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2022, 11:26:03 PM »
Sex and love between Harry and Marcone???? :o  I'm not against gay love stories, but this would be too weird.. ::)
Well. there are some fun fanfics  :)
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2022, 11:36:57 PM »
I believe the bond was forged because Harry and Elaine had sex and were in love, and both were wizards.
I'm pretty sure it was a specific spell that needed to be "cast," like any other spell.  It wasn't a special/unique bond forged in love (though it may have been a stronger one, or easier to cast, because of those details), it was a regular ol' spell they designed during their studies.

I'm quite certain adult-Harry could design a similar spell to "mindspeak" anyone to whom he could get a connection (such as some of their blood, or some hairs, etc).  Not only are his powers more-developed, he's also had the teaching of Molly Carpenter, the proto-warlock specializing in mind-magic; and you know he was deep-diving into that field to stay "ahead" of her.

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2022, 12:24:07 AM »
The Merlin was capable of such a spell when the Mistfiend attacked.

Harry should be capable of such a spell with anyone in his banner.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2022, 12:54:36 PM »
They also had a soul gaze together.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2022, 01:58:25 PM »
They also had a soul gaze together.

Harry and Marcone? I suppose that is more foreshadowing.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2022, 06:34:20 PM »
Harry and Marcone? I suppose that is more foreshadowing.
Harry and Elaine
Harry and Marcone

Both
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2022, 11:46:31 PM »
Harry and Elaine
Harry and Marcone

Both

Elaine and Marcone?

I expect Elaine is Nemfected (and I fear Harry is gonna have to kill her (or maybe put her in Demonreach Deepfreeze)).

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2022, 11:58:41 PM »
Nah, Harry already had to kill Susan and he lost Murphy, I do not think JB is going to do that. I mean, Eleaine can die, of course, but not by Harry's hands. Also, much to my chagrin, I am beginning to suspect they are endgame. Jim deleted Susan and Murph and I do not believe Harry is going to love Lara unless he changes her so much that she is not a monster (in the moral sense) anymore. Which saddens me, because they are a great team.
I also do not think he is going to be with Molly, perfect as the couple is on paper, because he still sees her as a child. Unless...well, unless Harry remains the WK and Molly the WL, which I do not believe.
So who else? Sarissa may be an option, but I do not see it with good chances.
Of course, there is always Marcone, but I truly do not see Jim going that way  :D
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2022, 04:26:03 AM »
Nah, Harry already had to kill Susan and he lost Murphy, I do not think JB is going to do that. I mean, Eleaine can die, of course, but not by Harry's hands. Also, much to my chagrin, I am beginning to suspect they are endgame. Jim deleted Susan and Murph and I do not believe Harry is going to love Lara unless he changes her so much that she is not a monster (in the moral sense) anymore. Which saddens me, because they are a great team.
I also do not think he is going to be with Molly, perfect as the couple is on paper, because he still sees her as a child. Unless...well, unless Harry remains the WK and Molly the WL, which I do not believe.
So who else? Sarissa may be an option, but I do not see it with good chances.
Of course, there is always Marcone, but I truly do not see Jim going that way  :D
:o  Harry and Lara as a married couple will fail because I don't see either of them ever fully trusting the other.. If you cannot fully trust your partner, your marriage isn't going to cut it.

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2022, 08:59:59 AM »
...  I also do not think he is going to be with Molly, perfect as the couple is on paper, because he still sees her as a child. Unless...well, unless Harry remains the WK and Molly the WL, which I do not believe...

I don't think the Ladies *can* have sex; part of their identities/mantles include the "nubile virgin" thing.

So if Harry stays WK, WL Molly's path (to Harry) is by ascending to the Queen's mantle... and I think most of us expect Mab to die (possibly at Harry's hands).

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2022, 10:52:45 AM »
Being a contrarian the marriage is the straw that will break Molly and cause her to kill Mab.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2022, 12:08:08 PM »

I don't think the Ladies *can* have sex; part of their identities/mantles include the "nubile virgin" thing.

So if Harry stays WK, WL Molly's path (to Harry) is by ascending to the Queen's mantle... and I think most of us expect Mab to die (possibly at Harry's hands).

Yes, or Harry and Molly can remain in a platonic relationship. All those options only work if Harry remains WK and Molly WL, or Queen. But I think Harry is going to escape his position and he wants to do it with Molly
Missing you, Md