Author Topic: help wanted  (Read 26775 times)

Offline pcpoet

• Conversationalist
  • life is a dream
    • View Profile
help wanted
« on: August 16, 2013, 07:37:25 AM »
wanted fairy house keepers  --   will pay in pizza for fairy house keeping, one room and kitchenette no cats or dogs to harras the brounie or brounies that take up the job. will never speak of the arrangement and delete post if I can get a fairy house keeper. am willing to make other deals for your service and I am aware of how your kind can get the better of us mortals when it comes to deals

update just moved into a bigger house I plan on getting a cat  and dog.  because of the cat I am willing to pay hazard pay to the brownie brave enough to clean my house.

update just got a house mate so the job is harder to do now. I promis not to tell him about you guys if you will only come and clean my house

update my room mate is never around so I think the fairy housekeepers will have an easy time cleaning
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:18:26 PM by pcpoet »
I am who I am that's all that I am from my head to my toe that's all that I am.

Offline pcpoet

• Conversationalist
  • life is a dream
    • View Profile
Re: help wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 04:30:38 AM »
new update I have dogs now and they will try and protect any fae that comes and clean. though they will bark a lot.

Offline pcpoet

• Conversationalist
  • life is a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 06:35:18 AM »
its been a few years since I first advertised for fairy housekeepers . I am still looking.  I just figured out some of those fairy's  don't like pizza so for the health conscience fairy I can provide celery sticks, green tea and other boring non pizza and candy food stuffs ...the big thing is I hate house work and I need a staff that works for food.

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 08:17:51 PM »
I suggest you try to make them organic. I hope you have luck but if you do...remember you can't come here to tell us  :)
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline pcpoet

• Conversationalist
  • life is a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2020, 03:24:19 AM »
been a few years since I asked  but I am still looking for that fairy house cleaning staff. 

Offline pcpoet

• Conversationalist
  • life is a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2021, 07:59:29 PM »
I have yet to find brownies brave enough clean my House.  at this point I am will hire a changeling with brownie parentage. 

Offline pcpoet

• Conversationalist
  • life is a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2023, 03:40:48 AM »
hello everyone, nearly 10 years ago I started on my Quest to get a brownie to keep house for me. At this point I am at my wits end. there is only so much laundry you can ignore before being forced to actually not be a slob. I am starting to wonder if I blew it the day I started to advertise about my desire to get a brownie to do my housework. I am beginning to suspect that one does not advertise for a service Like brownie housekeeping because it is the same as admitting you have them. I would take down this advertisement if I thought it would help but I suspect that it won't.  for anyone looking for brownies to do your housework I suggest that the best option is to whisper it into the wind and hope to be heard by one of the fae. It has become obvius to me that the day I decided to advertise is the day that I ruined my chances .
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 03:44:25 AM by pcpoet »

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2023, 08:37:40 PM »
Thank you for the cautionary tale.
It is sad that you did not find help. Perhaps you won't have other option that to invest real money and pay a real person for doing the job. Or...you know, do it yourself. May be good for you.

(Did I ever mention how much I like you and this thread?  :))
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)