Author Topic: I think we missed something! McCoy's temper  (Read 4354 times)

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: I think we missed something! McCoy's temper
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2021, 02:41:23 AM »
If Mab chooses for Harry to have sex.  Harry will have sex. Pick your poison.  Mab can remove his free will and Harry can have robot sex. Lara can put the whammy on him and then feed him a virgin or one of her sisters.  And since it is true lust and not true love either would do.  Or Harry could fall in lust with Lara. Remember the story.
If Mab is aware of the problem, she is not that good in these things, and if she decides to involve herself. She might just think it is Lara’s problem to solve.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Snark Knight

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2021, 04:18:50 AM »
Eb was hurt pretty badly. Major leg break like that, even wizard healing is going to take a while before he's fit to leave Edinburgh under his own power. He might not even appear in Twelve Months, unless he's got a bunch of Wardens chauffering him and pushing him in a wheelchair.

Offline KurtinStGeorge

• Posty McPostington
  • Oh no, there goes Tokyo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2021, 04:47:12 AM »
Eb was hurt pretty badly. Major leg break like that, even wizard healing is going to take a while before he's fit to leave Edinburgh under his own power. He might not even appear in Twelve Months, unless he's got a bunch of Wardens chauffering him and pushing him in a wheelchair.

My 90 year old grandmother got out of her wheelchair six weeks after she broke her leg.  Of course, it was a clean break with no complications.  I could see Eb making an appearance late in the book.  That would give him most of a year to heal.  Plus, it would give Ebenezer a pretty good reason to be using Mother Winter's walking stick.  Sort of like using a really big shotgun as a walking stick, but that would be the point, wouldn't it?  Just to show everyone what's on his mind.

What I could see happening is Ebenezer arriving and after much tension admitting to Harry that he tried to take out Lara from a distance, but she was protected, just like her father used to be.
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx

Offline Snark Knight

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2021, 11:48:56 PM »
What I could see happening is Ebenezer arriving and after much tension admitting to Harry that he tried to take out Lara from a distance, but she was protected, just like her father used to be.

Interesting possibility. I'm skeptical Lara would be willing to pay the same price her father did for that, but I was wrong about "Marcone works for Marcone". Getting in bed with the Outsiders for personal invincibility would certainly sour Mab on bringing her into the Winter fold, though.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2021, 12:54:22 PM »
Interesting possibility. I'm skeptical Lara would be willing to pay the same price her father did for that, but I was wrong about "Marcone works for Marcone". Getting in bed with the Outsiders for personal invincibility would certainly sour Mab on bringing her into the Winter fold, though.
I think it would stop the marriage
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]