Author Topic: Mab chose Molly  (Read 8998 times)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Mab chose Molly
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2021, 09:43:13 PM »
I have trouble making sense of the exchanges between Sarissa and Harry early in CD when she admits that Mab is making her available as a sexual partner for Harry if virginity is required to be a Lady. Yes, Harry says there'd be an element of coercion involved in any sex they had since Mab put them in this position (as she is also trying to do with Harry and Lara at the end of BG). Also, Mab is clearly trying to establish an emotional bond between Harry and Sarissa. If that bond is established and they're sexually active then at some point one would have to imagine her Free Will would override Mab's putting them together. Unless Cat Sith would have appeared at that most delicate moment and figuratively poured ice water over the pair.

Maybe the hymen magically grows back when the Mantle ascends on the new Lady?  Or it isn't about celibacy pre mantle but post mantle, either way that violent reaction to Carlos's love making wasn't Molly's choice.

Offline vincentric

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2021, 11:12:55 PM »
I didn't think that the Ladies had to remain celibate. I just thought they could not perform any acts that might result in pregnancy.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2021, 01:19:10 AM »
I didn't think that the Ladies had to remain celibate. I just thought they could not perform any acts that might result in pregnancy.
Cold Case is pretty explicit about it.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Mr. Mouse

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2021, 04:42:38 PM »
I have trouble making sense of the exchanges between Sarissa and Harry early in CD when she admits that Mab is making her available as a sexual partner for Harry if virginity is required to be a Lady.

Unless Mab was counting on Harry's Dresdensity, that by having Sarissa tell him that she was there to be available that Harry would ensure she stayed virginal. That seems Mab somehow.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2021, 06:15:45 PM »
Unless Mab was counting on Harry's Dresdensity, that by having Sarissa tell him that she was there to be available that Harry would ensure she stayed virginal. That seems Mab somehow.

Yeah, I can see that, she knew that that would guarantee that Harry wouldn't touch Sarissa.  That isn't to say that she hadn't had other sex partners in the course of her life as a vanilla human.

Offline Yuillegan

• White Council
  • Posty McPostington
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2021, 08:53:08 PM »
Locking this topic on account of it vastly veering into Touchy Topic territory and multiple complaints. In future, please consult the board rules and Touchy Topics section in order for these boards to remain a comfortable place for all.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 11:17:20 AM by Yuillegan »